Chapter 21: Think of me

Hello! I’ve been busy these days. Yaay! I’m done with the first part of my internship at my school. Wish me luck for the second part at different company. Kk~ so how are you guys?? How’s the last chapter??? For those who’s still reading this thank you very much. ^^ I owe you a lot, what do you want me to do??? Kkkk~

So here it goes. Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Sheeana’s POV]

“Louisse? Wake up. Hey!”

“WHAT?!” I shout back to my brother who is knocking on my door

“breakfast is ready! Come down now!”

“I will eat if I want! Stop bothering me!” I hear him sigh and his footstep away from my bedroom door.

I am packing up my things because I will have a vacation with my friends. Best thing to do now to unwind and reflect. I want to go away from here. I don’t want to see them. They make me look so stupid and I am not yet ready to talk to them. I am mad, very mad at them. I don’t want to talk to them when I am mad because I might disrespect them

“Louisse?” my dad voice creep into my ears

I didn’t answer him. “Louisse, please, talk to us. You’re not eating enough for 3 days. Please, just eat”

“I already told you that I will eat if I want to eat! Leave me alone! I don’t do be so disrespectful to you!”

“okay. Take your time dear, I don’t blame you for acting like this. I’m sorry for being a bad father to you. I’m so sorry”

Is he really a bad father to me?? regardless of this huge revelation he is a good father to me., even if he is not always at my side he is good to me. Giving all the things that my brother needs but I don’t want this situation pass just like the others. I need to unwind and talk to them about this matter

I double check my things to see if I get all the things that I need. When I am 100% sure that I didn’t forget anything I send a text message to my friends saying that I am all packed up.

I carry my backpack and I hang my other bag into my shoulder and I went downstairs. I pass by our dining room in there I saw my brother and dad eating their breakfast. They both look at me and they are shocked when they see my bags.

“Louisse, please. Don’t be like this. Where are you going?” my brother try to get my bags but I shove his hands away.

“don’t overreact guys. Have you forgotten that I will be having a vacation with my friends” they both sigh when they realize that I am not going away for good.

“We thought that you’re leaving our house. When will you come back, dear?” my father ask

“I’m not sure when… I’ll be back because you have some explaining to do. I’m leaving now” I said

“can you please tell us where you will go?” my brother ask

“to the Lopez’s rest house at Batangas, don’t you dare follow us here.”

I didn’t wait for their answers I walk pass through them and I grab my car keys. I will not drive my car all the way to Batangas, I’m just selfish I don’t want anyone use MY car without my permission. I know that Annah will be living with us soon.