Chapter 28: Steven's Story

Here is the continuation!!!! So, Have you listen to EXO’ new songs??? I’ve listen to all their songs and it makes me sob. HUHUH. Like seroiously. DAEBAK! So proud of our boys, huhuhu. \O/

BTW. Enjoy reading!! Well, this chapter is about Steven’s problem when he lost her parents. :D

------------------------------------------------------------

[Sheeana’s POV]

He tucks me hair and stare at the sunset “Well, not exactly but more likely. I’m adopted right? In my situation I am Anna and Sehun is you”

“So, you’re the bitch one? Great!” we both laugh

“Not that part! Hahaha. Don’t judge me!!” he kisses me on the cheek and pushes my face away. Yes, he’s always doing that. Kissing me and pushing my face away. Actually, we are doing the same thing.

“Hahah. Enough! You’re not the bitch then. Ok. Tell me your story. Enlighten me with your words, master” I said with sarcasm while waving my hands to him

“When I was 5, my parents died because of car accident. At that point I don’t even know what happened to them. I’m playing with Anthony when Mama(Mrs. Lopez) came rushing into me and hug me tight. Anthony and I was too young, I don’t even know that my parents were gone, forever. Sehun is just a baby back then he doesn’t want to play when I’m around he’s a cry baby way too annoying but too cute to watch. Anthony and I were happy when we saw Mama and Papa together because it is so rare that they will be both around. They are too busy with their business. I stayed at their house for a week without even thinking where my parents are. But, one night I dreamt about my mom…”

I don’t have any idea that his parents died at his early age. He’s so strong and I admire him for that. I just keep my mouth shot and listen to his story. Both of us are just looking at the stars while holding each other’s hands

“…… I dreamt that she is carrying me and my dad sitting in front of us reading news paper as he always to in the morning while my mom is feeding me. It’s funny how I remember this stuff. I’m just 5 but I remember it clearly. I’m so smart like that” he chuckles but he sniff. I am about to look at him but he hug me so that I won’t see his face. Yes, he is crying and it hurts me

“Okay, you’re a smart child and your parents are so proud of you. I am sure about that” I said trying to comfort him

[A/N: ‘Mama’ and ‘Papa’ are Anthony and Sehun’s biological parents. ‘Mom’ and ‘Dad’ is Steven’s parents]

“… when I woke up I told it to mama and she cried while papa comforts her and I ask them why. I ask them what did I done wrong. We are having breakfast that time and Sehun cried too because he thought that I am hurting mama. Anthony starts to cry too and I cried too because I am so damn scared. Mama, sehun, Anthony and I cried together but mama manged to hug me and stop me from crying. Then, she told me that I will never see my parents again. I ask her ‘why? Why? Did they hate me? They didn’t love me and they just leave me here to you?’I will stop loving them then’ but she stops me” he sniffs again and he tightens his hug to me. I want to wipe away his tears but we don’t want me to see him crying.

“…… years past I am getting used not seeing my parents. I hate them back them because at that time I don’t even know the right meaning of the word “dead” I thought they left me behind because they doesn’t love me. But when I knew the meaning of that word I hated myself. I always cling to Mama and Papa when I need them they are always there. Even if they’re busy at their work when I want them to go home they will go home. There’s this time that I am really in a bad mood and tell them to get home and buy my toys. After an hour they are already home. I think I’m 10 that time, I am very happy and Anthony is happy too but Sehun is not. He was jealous; he wants his parent’s attention too much. He is always crying and doing bad things to me when their parents are not around. Anthony knew about it and he tell it to mama and papa and they confiscate all of Sehun’s gadgets as long as he won’t apologize to me.” he chuckles and then he let me see his face. He is smiling at me but I can see dry tears on his cheeks.