Finally a Senior

Chapter Two: Finally A Senior

I was experiencing mixed emotions at this point; happiness for my best friend who had found her mate, sadness for the fact I didn't have a mate, and shock that she ignored me to play with him.

If you know what I mean.

"We walked over here to ask if you guys wanted a ride?" Sierra asked. Looping her arm in mine, she began dragging me off without even waiting for my reply. From what I could see Bryant was following behind very cautiously. 

"Bryant, hurry up." I scolded him, but still offering a hand.

He grabbed hold of my hand and I pulled him quickly to my other side.

As we walked up the driveway of Sierra's home I took in the big two story stone and brick house. Her house was quite spacious and decorated to perfection by her mother, and the best part was she didn't even have to pay for it. Her father is the beta after all, Beta Gregory. I am the daughter of the Alpaha. Eric is his name and since my brother had already found his mate my father 'Eric' has passed onto him the tittle of Alpha. My dad still holds the powers of an Alpha, just not the tittle.

"Lady's first" Bryant spoke gesturing me inside the car, while simultaneously breaking my thoughts. "Why, thank you sir" I faked a southern accent and slide into the back of Sierra's black Mustang. Bryant sat next to me chuckling at my ridiculous action. I just smiled and looked out the window to see Sierra walking to the drivers side door.

As soon as she gets in, she turns the key and the engine come purring to life. She grabs her bag from the floor and pulls out her IPod and plugs into the car speaker and starts to blast Bring me the Horizon's song Shadow Moses.

"No, put on some Sleeping With Sirens!" I shout and snatch the IPod from her hand and change it to "A Trophy Father's Trophy Son".

"Sheesh, you could have asked nicely" she pouts as I hand it back to her.

I just stuck out my tongue in response and sat back in my seat and buckled up.

"Father, father, tell me where have you been? Its been hell not having you here. I've been missing you so bad and you don't seem to care" I sing along to the words and start to head bang even though this isn't a hardcore song.

I turn to Bryant and he joins in also head banging. I then look at Ashton,to see he is quitly singing the lyric and nodding to the music too.

Good thing he likes this genre of music, it's the only type I actually listen to.

*

When we reach the school, Sierra parks the car in a shady spot under a tree near our daily hang out. I jump out of the car and immediately smell them.

The vampires.

They smelled vile, but you can't realy describe it.

They smelled like death.

We never talk to them, unless they wanted their asses handed to them.

They stared at us with grimaces, as did we.

It was only natural to hate them. If my dad ever saw me talking to them, I would be in deep shit.

A mile deep.

"Guys, we have 19 minutes till school. Let's just hang out, OK?" Bryant said, trying to get our minds off the blood suckers

We all sat down on the small, green path of grass in between the swings and the tennis court. There was also a tree covering some of the sun light.