It's been a while [29]

Seirin arrived at some hot spring before having their training camp. The players who were all boys were separated baths from Riko and Aya since they were girls. They enjoyed the warmth of the hot water except for Tetsuya whose face was turning red and they just saw him floating on water.

"Kuroko! Don't sleep!" Junpei scolded looking at the unconscious Tetsuya.

Teppei poked Tetsuya's body and flipped him over discovering that he was sleeping. "HE PASSED OUT!" he yelled as everyone panicked.

"Kagami! Go get Kuroko out of the water!" Junpei ordered the ace of the team immediately. Taiga frowned and did what he was told to. "Man, why is it always me?" he complained and carried Tetsuya to the changing room before changing him into normal clothes.

He put a wet cloth on the phantom's forehead and watch him rest. He decided to grab a drink first while waiting for Tetsuya wake up.

While back at the boys' bath... "Hey, aren't there other girls at the other side?" Shinji asked, showing his perverted side.

"I think Riko and Aya are the only ones who are bathing there, so the answer is no," Teppei answered. "Why?" The other players smirked and suggested something perverted.

"Oi! No way! You guys know what happens if the coach finds out!" Junpei protested blushing a little and glared at his teammates.

"She wouldn't react if she wouldn't know!" After Teppei heard this, he suddenly recalled something that Yamato had told him before they left for their trip. 'If I found out that those guys did something perverted to my sister, don't hesitate to tell me okay? I trust you' he remembered the creepy smile Yamato has given him giving him the creeps again.

He shivered at the thought and told the players what Yamato has told him. They all froze staring at him and deeply gulped. "Nevermind..." they cancelled their attempt and just went back to relaxing their bodies.

"Well, well, well, what do we have her?" someone suddenly said as their heads shot at the direction of where the voice was coming from making their eyes widen.

"You guys...?" Junpei trailed off recognizing the team that just joined them in bathing.

While at the girls' bathroom...

"Man! I haven't been to a hot spring for a long time! It's been a while!" Aya stretched her arms creating splashing noises of water. Riko smiled at her.

"Yeah, it's really refreshing" she agreed. Someone suddenly joined them in the water, surprising both of the girls as they stared at that person. "Y-You?" Riko said.

"Momoi-chan?" Aya wondered with her big purple eyes landed at the pink haired manager of the Touou team. "What are you doing here? Are Daicchi and his team training here as well?" she asked out of curiosity.

"No, not really, we just went here to enjoy the hot springs" Momoi replied tucking a loose hair strand behind her ear. She looked at Aya's chest then commented: "Those haven't grown for a while, Aya-chan"

Aya blushed and covered her chest with a towel. "Don't look at them!" she whined. "Just because yours are--b-big doesn't mean..." she couldn't finish her sentence and just covered her face, embarrassed by Momoi. 'You're too innocent Aya-chan' Momoi thought smiling at Aya.

"Well, it's better than..." she now turned to Riko. The Seirin coach popped a nerve glaring at Momoi, annoyingly while she just smiled teasingly at her. "Why you...!!!" Riko exclaimed with her death glare.

"Well then, I assume your team is training hard for the Winter Cup?" Momoi assumed striking a conversation at the two Seirin female students. Riko turned serious then nodded with a reply. "We're going to win for sure" she looked determined that Aya enjoyed.

"What makes you say that?" Momoi said catching them by surprise. "Seirin's not the only team training for the Winter Cup. Even the strong team's improved their skills and had become stronger than before.  You think getting through the Winter Cup is easy? Sorry, I like Tetsu-kun but I won't go easy on him at the upcoming match"

"W-What do you mean upcoming match?" Aya stuttered, feeling a bit worried for the team. Momoi smirked and told them. "You're up against the 1st runner up team of the Inter High..." Momoi stood up.

"Gakuen Touou?" Junpei wondered seeing the team that beaten them back during the Inter High. The Shoichi gave them a wave. "It's been a while, Hyuuga" he did his too happy smile that crept Junpei out, his left eye twitching a bit.

"Hey, sup?" Junpei greeted back, putting his serious face on.

"Have you seen the scheduled matches yet?" Shoichi asked with his intimidating grin that irritated Junpei a little, putting nerve pop on his head.

"Unfortunately, no" Junpei sneered glaring at the Touou captain. Shoichi chuckled irritating Junpei more. "What's so funny?"

"Oh so you don't no yet" he spoke. The Seirin team looked at them curiously. "You're looking at the team you're up against during the winter Cup" their eyes widened.

"Here" someone handed a can of cold juice to Tetsuya while he still laid on the bench. "Thanks" he took the can and sat up. He was surprised to see Daiki sitting there with a can of juice for himself. "Hey Tetsu, it's been a while" Daiki greeted him. "Yeah" he replied back and stared at the can he just opened.

"How's things with Aya?" he checked on his 'sister'.

"Just fine" Tetsuya answered. "Kagami-kun told me about his promise to you" he added as Daiki stiffened a bit and relaxed.

"Yeah, I can't just let her unauthorized can I?" he quipped with a smirk. "So have you seen the games schedule yet?"

"No..." "Huh, that's weird, last time I checked you're up against us..." Tetsuya's eyes widened and looked at Daiki who had an emotionless face.

"I don't see the problem" Aya spoke up. Momoi glanced at her and saw the other personality that was hidden inside from Aya. Her purple innocent eyes turned into a pair of furious eyes that she'd seen once during a game they had in middle school. "Just because your team got stronger, doesn't mean we won't beat you" Aya stood up with a determined look. Pushing her chest against Momoi's. "We can win, and we will"

Momoi widened her eyes then her gaped mouth turned to a smile. 'Aya-chan, hasn't changed a bit, has she?'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! It's been a while! NOT. I keep updating hihi. one reason why you guys should love me <3

Anyway please read my new fan fic The Empress! thanks for the support guys!