Dinner [19]

AYA

"T-Tetsu--K-Kuroko..." I called. His arms were still clamped around my body. And his head on my shoulders. I couldn't move from position so I shifted out of his grip. I took a step backward and met Kuroko's icy blue eyes. They looked emotionless but I can see a slight worry in them. "D-Don't worry, I'm fine..." I trailed off. Oh yeah, I remembered... I'm mad at him... He saw the look on my face then his face went down.

"I'm so sorry" he apologized. My head shot at his face full of guilt. "I'm sorry..." he repeated. He looks... like an angel... My anger towards him suddenly disappeared. I just wanted to hug him and tell him that it's okay with a smile. I felt like it was the right thing to do. The other members soon arrived and saw me.

"Aya!!" Coach suddenly hugged me and pulled away. "Don't run off like that ever again!" she scolded me. I nodded and muttered a sorry with a bow. She sighed and looked at Kuroko who was making his way back inside. Maybe I should talk to him later. "Anyway, let's have some dinner, you must be starving!!" Now that she mentioned it... my stomach started to growl as I placed my hand on it. I blushed and smiled sheepishly.

"Wait, Midori-kun" I looked at him. "Where are you staying?" I asked him.

"Oh, I also stay here at this inn, with my teammates" he answered as I nodded. "WHAT?! YOU'RE STAYING HERE TOO?!?!" Taicchi hollered pointing at Midori-kun. Oh Taicchi. I face palmed and dragged him with me. "You're too noisy Taicchi, just come with me and eat" I told him.

We arrived at the dining table with Coach's cooking in front of us. I saw the others' face turn purple except for Kuroko. Or Kuro-chan. Shutoku was with us too, and their faces were the same with Seirin's. I don't get them. I looked at the food and some vegetables weren't chopped; some meat weren't cook that properly and the sauce.... doesn't look that great... Oh well, it's not about the presentation, is it? "Itadakimasu!" I smiled and was about to grab some food when Taicchi suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled it away.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." he whispered. I gave him a questioning look but his face just sweated. 

"I don't get you Taicchi" I told him. He gulped and leaned closer and whispered at my ear: "Her cooking is horrible..." Cooking is horrible? I blinked at the food as Coach spoke up. "What are you waiting for mina? Dig in!" she smiled. I looked at the team as they gulped and muttered 'itadakimasu' like there was a dead person. They slowly ate some of Coach's cooking then their face turned purple and they started choking.

"W-What's wrong?" I wondered. Mitobe-senpai suddenly fainted and do I saw a bright light above him? I looked at them weirdly and was about to ask Taicchi what was going on but his face was purple and was vomiting in some bucket beside him. "O-Oi, Taicchi! What's going on with you?" I rubbed his back.

"What did you put in that food?!" Midori-kun yelled pointing at the cuisine. Coach rubbed her cheek with her finger and thought for a second. "Let's see, oh yeah!" she smiled. "Some vitamin C and energy tablets!" she answered. T-Tablets? I looked closely at the food and saw tiny grains of tablets sprinkled around it.

"C-Coach!" I frowned. I approached her with the plates she served. "You mustn’t put some medicine on the food! It'll taste really horrible!" I told her. She looked down and muttered a sorry. I smiled at her. "Don't worry, why don't we cook dinner again huh? I'll teach how!" her face lit up and smiled at me. 
.

.

.

.

After we finished cooking the second batch of dinner, I let Coach serve them the food we cooked together. Hm, I remember someone that's same with Coach... "Is there something wrong Aya-kun?" she asked me. I smiled and wave it off. "Nothing, nothing, I'm fine"

After we ate dinner, Coach and I volunteered to wash the dishes so the players could take a bath. They stood up as we collected their bowls and I noticed Kuroko sad... I still have to talk to him though. I want to know everything he knows. And I bet he still hasn't told all of it.

Coach noticed me looking at him as he exited the room. She nudged me by the shoulder and smiled. "You should talk to him. He was worried sick when you went missing" she told me. "But…" "Don't worry, I'll handle the dishes, you need to talk, go on" She insisted taking the bowls from me. I said a thank you to her and followed Kuroko to where he was.

--------------------------------------------------

i'm supposed to be studying right now but since i love you guys... hihi there you go.

and one question. do any of you ship taiga x aya?