Sakura [17]

AYA.

In case you were wondering, yes I heard everything. Every single there is to know about my past. Kuroko knew it all along!! Yes, I'm calling him by his last name because I'm mad at him. Why didn't he tell me that? Instead he told it to the whole team! What is this some kind of guessing game and I'm 'it'? I ran away from the gym in frustration. I can't see him right now; I'm too mad at him. I turned to a corner and gasped for air. Now Kuroko's mention it, I do have asthma. Crap, why is life so hard? I looked around the place I ran off to. Where am I? I walked towards the street and didn't recognize what street it is. Oh no, I'm lost.

I decided to retrace my steps but I completely forgot them! Is my amnesia worse than I thought?! I groaned in frustration and sat on the sidewalk. I heard footsteps approach me as I lift up my head to see: "Mi-Midori-kun"

"Aya?"

TETSUYA.

I ran after her together with my other teammates. She must've heard us. No, she did hear us. She wouldn't run away if she didn't. Stupid me. I should've just told her from the start... Even Yamato-senpai had the urge to tell her all the truth. I was with Kagami-kun in searching for her. We ran from street to street but couldn't find her anywhere. I'm starting to get worried...

Kagami-kun noticed the sad look on my face and put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey, don't worry, we'll find her" he assured me. I nodded as we continued to look for her. We ran pass Kiyoshi-senpai and Hyuga-senpai who was already exhausted and sleepy from looking for Aya.

"Did you find her?" Kiyoshi-senpai asked. I shook my head in response as their face saddened. "Maybe she went back to the inn, let's go check, plus we could use a few minutes of resting and go back in searching for her" Hyuga-senpai suggested. I let them walk away and stayed in my position. "Kuroko you're not coming?"

"Go ahead, I'll continue looking for her" I told them and ran off. "But--" Kagami-kun tried to stop me. "I promised Yamato-senpai" I said. "I promised to take care of her" Kagami-kun looked at me with a saddened face and ruffled my hair. "Hey, at least take care of yourself first, look at you, you're already exhausted, you can't take care of her if you’re sick yourself, take a break and we'll continue to look for her" I sighed and just nodded. I guess I do need to rest, I feel really dizzy right now---"KUROKO!" I heard my teammates' voice call me before I blacked out.

AYA.

I was currently walking with Midori-kun here but we were silent. He hasn't spoken; not even a single word. I don't why I decided to walk with him. I kicked stones as I walk that seemed to irritate him because he started to talk to me. "Let me guess, you're lost" WHAT. How did he... I gulped and looked away.

"N-No! I was just sightseeing... that's all..." I lied blushing a little. He sighed and pushed up his glasses. He doesn't believe, does he? "Where are you staying?" he asked suddenly. I gave him a questioning look as he sighed again. "I'm delivering you to where you're staying, your teammates must be worried" he told me. "N-No!" I chided. It's the last place I want to be at right now!

"Aya, you--" "No! I don't need you to deliver me there like I'm a lost child! I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself thank you very much!" I exclaimed and started to walk away. "Stubborn as always" he muttered to himself. I turned and pointed at him. "I heard that!"

He sighed again looking annoyed. "Fine, where do you want to go?" Huh? "I can't let you roam around here, you don't even know what this place has called" he told me. I pouted at him then a memory suddenly flashed into my mind.

"Midori-kun?" I called him. "Is there by any chance, a cherry blossom tree here?" I questioned that took him by surprise. His eyes widened for a second then it turned back to it's original size. Hihi.

"Yes, there is" he replied. I looked at him as he looked back at me. "Do you want me to show you?" I smiled at him and nodded.

.

.

.

.

"WOW!!!" I said in awe. Midori-kun brought me to the top of the city where a big cherry blossom tree was placed. The view was beautiful and the cherry blossom tree was just... well beautiful too. I stared at it in amazement and lie down on the ground; enjoying the fresh breeze. I felt Midori-kun sit beside me as I opened my eyes and saw him actually smiling. Hmm... He isn't the type to smile like that...

He noticed me looking at him and instantly looked away while blushing. Ha! I saw him blush!!! I giggled and sat up beside him. I poke his cheek. "Midori-kun, your smiling it's a miracle!" I teased him and continued to annoy him.

"Shut up! It's not like you know me that long!" he snapped. I silenced and pulled my hand away. He looked at me as I looked down on my hands. "I do know you that long..." I trailed off. "You remember?" he asked. I shook my head. "I heard Kuroko..." I replied. Good thing he got it already because I don't want to talk about it much longer.

"So that explains why you don't want to go back..." he assumed. I nodded my head in response. "Hey, don't worry about it, sometimes you just have to forget about your problems and relax" he told me. I looked at him in awe.

"Since when are you good in advice?" I joked smiling at him. "Shut up, I learned that from you" he sneered. Really? "Let's just enjoy the sakura's okay?" I smiled and nodded and glanced at the beautiful cherry blossoms. It looks beautiful.

---------------------------------------------------

first of all guys thank you for voting every chapter there is :) I appreciate the compliments and it makes me want to write more of the story! you guys are my inspiration! :D

Shintaro and Aya moments! :> did ya guys like it? :DD comment and vote!