Winner [25]

The 2nd half has started and everyone returned to their seats. Both teams positioned themselves at the court again, and the atmosphere was tense. Ryota wanted to beat Daiki so bad, one because he has never beaten him in a one-on-one battle before, during their times in Teiko. Two, he didn't want Aya to be disappointed at him since she's at the seats watching their game. And three, he wanted to prove that he's strong.

‘I’ll do it for Ayacchi, and for myself’ he said as the game resumed so both teams moved for the ball. They did their very best to win.

Ryota kept copying Daiki's moves and kept scoring. Daiki kept doing some shots too. He didn't want to beaten too. He wants to beat Ryota out of his own game and win.

Aya looked at both of the players worriedly, especially Ryota. She can see that he's starting to get exhausted. His body was surrounded by sweat; he's breathing heavily by now and his legs were shaking in exhaustion.

"Ki-chan..." she spoke his name. Tetsuya took a glance at her worried expression then called her. "Aya-kun" Aya met Tetsuya's gaze connecting her purple worried eyes with his blue ones. "Kise-kun, asked me a favor" he mentioned as Aya's eyes blinked and she waited for the continuation. "He told me that if he wins, will you hang-out with him?" Aya's eyes did the same movement then her lips curled into a smile. "Okay" she answered simply then turned her attention back to the game. 

TIMESKIP.

After a few shots and passes, Touou won, Ryota has lost against Daiki again. He collapsed on the floor as a hand appeared in front of him. It was his captain, Yukio helping him to get up. He assisted Ryota's exhausted body to the center of the court for the lineup while Ryota cried.

"Hey, hey, don't cry, get him at the Winter Cup alright?" Yukio told Ryota.

The Seirin team was now leaving the stadium, Aya was thinking about Ryota's condition, if he's okay or not. She was holding #2 as it jumped out of her grip and went to Tetsuya's. Tetsuya picked his dog up with Aya smiling at them as a large figure walk passes her. Tetsuya noticed the person making his eyes widened. Aya had de ja vu again and glanced at the figure but it was already gone.

Taiga noticed the two's sudden pause and called them. "Kuroko, Aya, is there something wrong?" he asked them. "Nothing, I just forgot to greet someone" Tetsuya replied then looked at Aya, seeing her reaction made him approach her. "Aya-san, do you remember something?"

"Big" Aya answered. "So big, his body's..." Her eyes widened as she gaped. She smiled. "Was he a member of the Generation of Miracles too?"

Meanwhile...

Ryota was walking with his team still thinking about his lost. 'I guess Ayacchi wouldn't consider my offer' he sighed. He suddenly heard footsteps approach him and was surprised by Aya who suddenly appeared in front of him. "Ki-chan!" she beamed seeing the blonde.

"Ayacchi, what are you doing?" Ryota asked, surprised by her presence. They were about to leave the stadium gates.

"I was just asking the details of our hang-out since I don't have your phone number" Aya panted. She ran after them after she saw his team when they exited the building.

"B-But, I didn't win" he claimed. Aya surprised him a hug and smiled up him. "Even if you didn't win, you're still a winner for me" she raised her thumb at him. He smiled at her as she pulled away. 'A winner huh?'

"Aya! How many times do I have to tell you that don't run off like that!" Taiga scolded her as he approached her. 'Man, it's so hard to keep that promise if she does this often' he thought.

'She's the only person to who made me feel like that' Ryota smiled to himself and walked away leaving Aya with her team that caught with her as she received scolds from her captain and couch. 'Hyuu-san and and Coach are like my parents' she giggled to herself and remembered something. 'Parents... I wonder how are they'

Daiki's phone rang as he answered it. He didn't look at the caller ID so he didn't know who called until he spoke. "Hello?" he answered the call.

"Daiki..." his eyes widened.

"A-Akashi..." Daiki spoke recognizing the caller's voice.

"How's the win? Did your 'sister' congratulate you?" Daiki wondered who was he referring to and got it. 

"No, actually, her team immediately left after the game... But she did want to talk to me during the break" he smiled at the thought.

"Don't smile like that, she's mine" Akashi ordered him with a harsh tone. He was surprised at first then sighed. 'He's so possessive like Satsuki'

"Fine, fine, she's all yours, I only treat her as sister like you said.Wait, are you stalking her or something? How'd you know she watched the game? Did you watch as well?" Daiki replied and heard the beeping sound. The call ended. He hung up. He stared at his phone and sighed again. "Why don't you just show your face Akashi?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another filler chapter T^T haha. It's only a short one sorry... Akashi at the end. :3 and I'll try to put akashi x aya moments :3