Hang-out [12]

DAY AFTER THE MATCH. SATURDAY.

"Man, that game against Shutoku is really exhausting" Shinji whined flexing his arms a little. He was with, Izuki and Mitobe at the mall, walking around. They happen to pass by Junpei and Teppei who was also strolling around the mall. "Kiyoshi, Hyuuga" Izuki greeted them stopping in front of each other. "Oi, Izuki, Mitobe, Shinji" Teppei replied with a smile. They decided to walk together while talking about the games ahead and about their new manager Aya. "Do you guys think Tetsuya likes her?" Teppei snapped catching his teammates by surprise. "What makes you think that, Teppei-kun?" Shinji asked. Teppei rubbed his chin and thought for a moment. "Well, the way he looks at her, it's different" he answered. "Different? By how?" Junpei inquired cocking an eyebrow at the ace player. "I don't know" Teppei shrugged creating sweat drops on everyone's head. Someone walked by them but they didn't notice. His presence was too weak. After a short pause, Izuki noticed that it was Kuroko. "Uh, K-Kuroko" he said. They all turned their heads and caught a glimpse of Tetsuya's light blue hair. "It's really weird that we noticed him" Shinji commented. They got curious where Tetsuya had gone so they decided to follow him. Junpei didn't want to join them at first but they dragged him along anyway.

"He's waiting for someone?"

"Is he waiting for his girlfriend?"

"Wait he has one?"

"Who is it?"

"Why didn't tell us?"

"Maybe it's Aya" were the thoughts running to the teams mind. Tetsuya was standing in front of the Maji Burger inside the mall, checking the time on his watch. He was wearing a white polo shirt and some jeans with some rubber shoes. He had his normal stoned face while waiting. A girl suddenly arrived wearing a pink dress down up to her knees and her purple hair braided. And that's when they realized... "AYA!!!!" they exclaimed. Junpei immediately pulled them to the wall to hide from the two. They all had widened eyes. "I knew they were dating!!!" Teppei exclaimed. "SHHHH!!!" they shushed him with death glares. Taiga suddenly was there and saw them. "Senpais, what are you guys--" his mouth was suddenly covered and was pulled while hiding. They all peeked again and saw the two already walking away. "Let's follow them!" Teppei suggested while the others agreed except Taiga but he was dragged along anyway.

They continued following them turning around in certain corners. The two kept walking around in circles in the mall. They were getting tired. They took a small pause to rest and lost the two. They walked faster looking for the two and were surprised to see the two looking at them right in front. They didn't notice them this time. "Senpais, what are you doing here?" Tetsuya asked them with his big icy blue eyes staring at them. They had sweat on their foreheads and looked at the other direction. "Taicchi!" Aya exclaimed attacking Taiga a hug. He frowned at her and pulled away but she kept hanging on him. "Oi let go" he ordered her as she did so. "So, what brings you guys here? And why were you guys following us?" she inquired with a smile. Their heads became sweatier and thought of an explanation. "I know!" Aya raised her hand. They became more nervous waiting for her answer. "You guys wanted to hang-out with us too, didn't you? ^_^" she cheered smiling. They were surprised and just nodded their heads making Aya giggle. "Senpais are so funny" she commented while her cheeks blushed with a crimson colour while covering her mouth. They find it rather cute. "Hang-out? I thought you guys were on a date?" Taiga snapped that confused Aya. The older players had purple auras around them while they glared at Taiga. "Date? That's really a funny joke Taicchi, you got me there" she laughed at him. "I wasn't--" Taiga was cut off by a shoe being thrown at him. It was Junpei with a death glare. "Anyways senpai, do you want to grab something to eat? I'm hungry" Aya said putting her hand on her stomach. "We could eat at the Maji Burger" Tetsuya suggested as Aya agreed with a nod.

MAJI BURGER.

"So how's your muscles senpais?" Aya asked the players' condition. "It really hurts right now, my legs are aching miserably" Junpei replied. The others just kept on eating, especially Taiga and Tetsuya drinking his milkshake. "Kuro-chan doesn't really eat too much" Aya commented looking at Tetsuya. She smiled at her while the players just stared at the two.

"She totally likes him"

"They're totally dating"

"They're SECRETLY dating"

"Maybe they're not ready to announce it yet"

"Tetsuya is so into her"

"This foods delicious"

Those were the thoughts of the players while looking at them. Aya looked at their direction so they turned their faces away and focused on their food. They were afraid that Aya would catch them. The day ended pretty quickly. The Seirin students enjoyed their day with each other; just walking around the mall, playing games, and just eating again.

The sunset was seen and they stopped where they part their ways. "We're going in this direction, see you guys later" Izuki walked off with Junpei and Teppei. "Thanks for the fun everyone!" Shinji waved goodbye and walked off with Mitobe. Aya waved them goodbye with a smile. "I'll go ahead to Aya-san" Tetsuya said goodbye leaving Taiga and Aya. "Thanks mina!!!" she waved. Thank you for the day mina! She heard her own voice.  She thought it was a memory of hers again. It made her smile widely. "Oi, let's go home" Taiga called her. "You're walking home with me Taicchi?" she smiled at him. He frowned and replied. "As if I had a choice, we live at the same area duh" Aya grinned and grab his arm. "Okay then, Taicchi, let's go!!" she dragged him. "You know Taicchi" she said. "What?" he asked boredly with Aya dragging him. "It was really fun hanging out with you guys" she gave him one of her signature smiles. He can't help but smile that causes her to tease him. "It's a miracle! Taicchi smiled at me!!!" she said surprised. "Tch, n-no I wasn't! Shut up!" he pulled his arm back and walked away. Aya kept teasing him on their way home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :( Anyways I have a Poll: Who do you guys ship Aya with?

a) Tetsuya

b) Taiga

c) Seijuro

d) Daiki

e) Shintaro

f) Ryota

g) Atsushi

h) and other seiring players. just mention one.