I Wasn't Careful Enough on the Deep Web (Pt.2)

(Follow @horror___queen on IG!👻)

(Trigger warning: GORE.)

This happened to me a few days after my original story about the deep web here If you haven't seen it yet, please read it now so you know what is going on...

I was extremely rattled by what had happened, the police tried to track down the website but since there was no way for them to recover my history, and I had originally found the sick site by just randomly clicking links, it seemed pretty hopeless to find it. The police told me to change all my information about myself, and to move in with a friend. After changing pretty much all of my information, I decided to move in with my friend David. David was an extremely honest, hardworking person. He never went to parties, slacked off, got drunk/high, he was very dedicated to finishing college.

In fact, he was one of the few kids I knew at the time who wasn't getting on the deep web regularly. I had told him all about my experience with the deep web and that's mostly why he agreed to let me stay with him. One night, we were both up studying very late, when my phone went off. I looked to see who had texted me, and saw that the person sending the message had no number, just like last time. It read "Check your computer" there was nothing else to it, just one simple instruction. I opened my laptop and when I did, I noticed that I didn't have control of the mouse.

I tried to move it but the mouse had just moved on its own! Someone, had remote access to my computer somehow. I never gave anyone remote access before, I tried a whole bunch of keyboard commands but not a single one worked. I noticed that who ever had control of my laptop, was downloading a software, most likely malware but there was nothing I could do.

I heard my phone go off again and this time, the message said, "Look out your window" I was sitting right by a window, I didn't know which window the guy was referring to so I looked out the one I was sitting by, and saw a man, in the parking lot leaning up against a white van. He had a phone in his hand, and when I looked at him he nodded. My phone went off again. "Type in and hold down shift-alt-F5 at the same time to activate the software" I called in David to my room to show him what was going on. He seemed just as nervous as I was, but with the man just outside our window, we didn't want to anger him. David called the police right away and told me that they would be there soon. I didn't activate the software, and just sat there. Eventually I got another text. "I am coming in if you don't do it right now" I didn't know why he, or the person in control of my computer couldn't do it, but I didn't dare to ask. At the same time though, I was 99% sure this program had malware or spyware or something that would be very harmful to my computer, to I refused to activate it.

David grabbed a baseball bat just in case the man outside tried to come in. About 5 minutes later, we heard the door knob turning. It was locked, but we then heard banging at the door. We both freaked out and I looked out the window again. Sure enough, the man, and the van were gone. The banging on the door got more and more violent, until eventually, we heard a horrible scratching sound. It lasted a few more minutes, and then we heard footsteps walk down the hall, and eventually fade away. I received another text. "We will be back"

That really got to me, when the cops arrived, they told me to look at my door. I followed them back out into the hallway and saw engraved in our door, my name... The police began investigating the whole building and they had a 'tech police officer' come in and look at my computer. He began to do scans and investigate the weird software on my laptop. Eventually he managed to close and remove it, and told me that my laptop isn't safe. He said the core files of it have been hacked into/corrupted. We did a complete wipe of my laptop and he looked at my phone as well. Just like last time, he couldn't tell where the messages came from, and told me that they would be sure to keep some cops nearby in case this ever happened again.