There's a First Time for Everything.

So I wanted to wait till tomorrow to post this, but I'm helping my sister-in-law make tamales tomorrow (YAY!), so therefore you get it today, treat it well.

Oh and of course the pictures and video to the side. It's the Glee version of Lucky because i like that version better, so it's that version.

Mild language, but other than that, ENJOY THE FRIGGIN CRAP OUT OF THIS CHAPTER :)

_______________________________________

Kissed a Boy

May 5, 2012

Yes, this seems like a cliche doesn't it?

But I have never actually been kissed.

It’s not like Oliver was ever overprotective so guys shied away from me, it was never that I was ugly, or that I was a snobby person.

It was always that when it came down to it, I’ve never liked someone enough to give them my first kiss.

That probably sounds stupid, but I think firsts are sacred, first kiss, first A+, first dance, those are sacred, and my first kiss wasn’t something I just wanted to hand away.

And for this task, I wanted to do it when and where I wanted, how I wanted. I wanted to kiss a guy under my own terms.

I would’ve gladly kissed Adrian, but he’s my best friend, I would rather be stuck as his best friend than not have him in my life at all.

Even if he did ask me to prom.

Yeah, prom right?

Biology was almost over and we were all sitting waiting for the bell to ring.

Once it did Adrian and I were the first out, walking towards the brunch carts.

“So has anyone asked you yet?” He inquired, making my heart clench.

I shook my head, “No, but I don’t really think I want to go anyway. I have to considering Junie and Oliver told me to, but I don’t really want to go.” I replied as honestly as possible as we got in line.

His eyes widened, “You don’t want to go?”

I shook my head, trying to look convincing and failing miserably as I waited for him to order.

“That’s bullshit.” He stated once he was done ordering and we were walking to meet the girls under the overhang.

I raised my eyebrows at him; I’d never heard him curse the entire time I’d known him.

“Bullshit?” I tasted it on my tongue and he rolled his eyes at me.

“Bullshit,” as if I needed it repeated, “Every girl wants to go to prom”

Now I rolled my eyes at him, I stopped walking when we were just out of hearing distance from the girls, “How long have you known me and you would still lump me in with every girl?”

I shook my head and walked away from him, “Yeah well then prove me wrong.”

I stopped and turned to him, my eyebrows raised, “Prove it?” I inquired walking up to him.

He rolled his eyes, “Yes, prove to me by going to prom with me.”

“With you?” I snorted but my heart was beating a mile a minute, he seemed to notice because he came up to me, and leaned down close to me, “Yeah, prove that prom isn’t everything by going with me and having a horrible time.”