8

*Naomi's POV*

I dreamt of the shark again. It has been visiting my dreams since I first woke up from my coma. I've told no one, not even Kisame about this. But it seems like there's an answer, like my subconscious is trying to tell me something, and I'm just seconds away from realizing.

I sit up and rub my eyes. I look around my room. Everything seems normal. There's the coral reef on the wall that Deidara helped me paint. And the little fish plushie that Tobi gave me is up on my shelf. Other than that, I didn't have much except my closet, that barely had any clothes. I needed to go shopping. Maybe Konan would take me. It would be nice to just have a little girl time.

I get dressed in my usual blue minidress, and head out of my room. I go into the kitchen and immediately smell smoke. Kisame and Tobi are trying to cook breakfast. I laugh. "Guys just go. I'll make breakfast." They leave fast hoping I won't change my mind.

I realize their work is hopeless, and just throw it out. I THINK they were trying to make scrambled eggs. I take out the eggs and the milk and start to mix. While the eggs are cooking, I fry up some bacon. And then I load some bread into the toasters. The Akatsuki has three toasters so there's not as much waiting.

When I'm done, I head out to see most of the Akatsuki has woken up and are at the table. Good thing I made ALOT of eggs. I set it down on the table, and slowly eat as I watch everyone chow down. "This is fricking delicious!" Hidan yells out between mouthfuls of food. It's pretty funny. Almost like watching some zoo animals.

When everyone is done, the thank me profusely, and then I see the mountain of dishes in the sink. I sigh and start the water, putting in the soap. Then I get an idea. "Water style: water whirl jutsu!" Soon a whirl pool is in the sink, and the dishes go around and around, soon sparkling clean. Then I use my special powers to dry them, and put them away the normal way. It took me all of five minutes.

As I head out of the kitchen, I realize it's my last day off. I decide to head over to Konan's room. I knock on the door. "Konan? It's Naomi. Can I come in?" "Enter." I open the door and see Konan sitting on her bed, reading a book. She looks up at me. "Yes?" "Oh, I was wondering if you wanted to go out shopping." She looks at me skeptically, probably trying to see if I was lying or joking in any way. Finally she breaks into a wide smile. "I would love to."

We go (in disguise of course) to a small village, with a legendary clothing store. I get a couple of new outfits. I get a beautiful, floor-length gown, that has a slightly deep neckline, and is (haha) mermaid style. I also get some stilettos with it. Then I get a pretty tube top, with some jean shorts. Finally, Konan picked out an outfit for me. It was a pretty flowy top, with some jeans. All these (except jeans and jean shorts) were in my signature blue. I decided to wear the outfit Konan picked for me back to the base.

When we got back, Kisame's jaw dropped when he saw me. I guess I looked that good. I giggle and go to my room to put away my new clothes.

*Kisame's POV*

She was stunning. Even in a simple jeans and tank top, she looked amazing. The jeans curved to her legs perfectly. The shirt flowed every time she moved. And not a single strand of hair was out of place. Wow. I her a wolf whistle behind me. I turn around to see Hidan. "Back off, Hidan. She's mine." He looks at me. "Okay, but did you fricking see her?" I turn back to the direction she walked off. "Yeah. I saw her..."

I walk out of the base and kind of walk in a daze, deep in my thoughts. I need to tell her how I feel, but if she found out the truth, she will never feel the same. I hope she never knows my secret...

----------------------------------------

(A/N)

Me: Hello my lovelies! Just so you know, I changed the summary! If you want to, go read it!

Hidan: No one wants to read this crap!

Me: You're right! Cause you're in it!

Akatsuki: Ooooooh...