5

The leaf ninjas were pretty pissed. "What's wrong, Ka-ka-shi?" I may be talking the talk, but I can feel my life force slowly draining. "Crap!" I mutter under my breath. Kakashi laughs. I look at him and see one red eye. Sharingan. Dammit. "You're new to the Akatsuki, huh?" I stare at him. Despite the weary look on his face, or at least the part of his face that wasn't covered by his mask, he seemed very

confident. "I can see that you don't have much time left."

Stupid Sharingan. I look around at the leaf ninja. There are about 50, give or take a few. I see a man with black hair and a cigarette close to a woman with black hair and red eyes. Suddenly the jutsu breaks. "Dammit!" I don't have much chakra left, but I can probably hold of three or four with my taijutsu. Thankfully the water prison jutsu drains it's victim's chakra as well. I just hope Kisame and Itachi don't take to long...

*Kisame's POV*

Where is that stupid scroll? The Hokage was easy enough to take care of. One small tranquilizer shot and she dropped like a sack of Tuna. But we can't find that scroll anywhere! I'm worried about Naomi. I glance at Itachi and he only nods sadly, confirming my unspoken question. Naomi would have run out of chakra by now.

Itachi suddenly smacks his forehead. "Wow we're stupid!" I stare at him. It's not like him to show such emotion. "Search her!" Oh my god how did we not think of that. I go over to the unconscious Hokage. She's mumbling something about being poker champion. Weird. I find it in a hidden pocket on her tunic. "Alright let's head back to Naomi!"

*Naomi's POV*

Damn he's got me. I managed to knock out most of the ninja using speed and a good knowledge of the nervous system. It wasn't too hard to find the pressure points. But this Hatake guy wasn't messing around. Together with the two ninjas I saw earlier, (I learned their names were Asuma and Kurenai.) they made a pretty good team. We were down to strict taijutsu but I knew I was a lost cause. I was beat. I had a cut above my left eye, impairing my vision. My lip was swollen up, and my right ankle was twisted, possibly sprained or broken. I'm sure I looked like crap.

Suddenly I heard some rustling and Kisame and Itachi popped out into the open "What the hell?" Kakashi said. "Get away from her!" Kisame said, with more menace than I thought he was capable of.

*Kisame's POV*

"Get away from her!" I could see her. Right in front of me. She was bloody, beaten, but she was still alive. And that was all that mattered. And I have to admit, even if she was a little messed up in the facial features from fighting, she was hot. I snap out of my gazing and turn to look at the offender. Great. Not him. "Kakashi Hatake, Copy cat ninja." Itachi announces in his mono-tone voice "Itachi Uchiha, former leaf ninja, traitor of the Uchiha clan." He turns to me. "And Kisame Hoshigaki, one of the seven swordsmen of the mist."

I curse under my breath. "Get away from her." I spat. Naomi looked at me a little startled, but what meant the most to me was the look was a little lustful.

*Naomi's POV*

Wow. He was really protective. But he was so sweet. Most people are kind of repulsed by his blue sharky looks, but I think it jut adds to his features. He may act kind of tough on the outside, but on the inside he's really kind and caring.

I snap out of it and turn back to the fight. Kisame quickly dealt with Asuma and Kurenai, and then he went to help Itachi, who was going head to head with Kakashi. I wish I could help. But I have almost no chakra. Kakashi has his hands full with Kisame and Itachi attacking from right and left.

Wait a minute... Right and left, but not the back! Careful not to make a sound, I crouch down, and begin to slowly make my way over to Kakashi. He was fighting with a thick grouping of trees directly behind him. Smoothly and deftly I whisk into the trees. Kisame and Itachi are moving forward, causing him to back up. Perfect. They don't seem to have seen me yet. I reach out my hand for the point on his neck and...

*Kisame's POV*

He just drops. Standing behind him, was Naomi. "What? How?" I say, making her roll her eyes. "Pressure point." Oh right. It's funny how such a simple move can have devastating effects. "Come on, let's go!" She exclaims. She starts to run lightly, but slows down. She drops to her knees and crumples to the ground. She must have zero energy right now. I look over and Itachi, and he kind of motions in a 'you do it' gesture. I sigh and bend down to pick her up bridal-style. We start off and as I'm leaping through the trees, I'm very conscious of the way she snuggles into me.

----------------------------------------

(A/N)

Me:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Hidan: Are you on drugs or something?