3

*Naomi's POV*

I grabbed my Akatsuki cloak and got ready for my mission. Pein had put me with Itachi and Kisame. We had a mission to go steal a scroll from the Hokage, Tsunade's office. The scroll contained a special spell regarding to the water type jutsus. That's why he had Kisame and I go.

It was 11:30, and we were just preparing to leave. I walked outside of the base and saw Kisame with Itachi. I was confident this would be easy. The past 10 days I had been training with Kisame. I think back to when we would spar like we were in a real battle. Even though I new all the water jutsu, he had a bit better execution. "Water style: Twin dragons jutsu!"

*Kisame's POV*

I stare at the two dragons before me. Damn she was good. I had been training her for a couple days, but It's not like she needed it. She was pretty much already S-rank. "Water style: water wall jutsu!" Water envelopes me just as the dragons hit me and splash everywhere. She had to do a special protection jutsu when she fights. It is barely visible, but it envelopes her so she doesn't get wet and turn into a mermaid.

She doesn't really like to have the members see her as a mermaid, so I'm the only one who has. She gives me a little smile. "Water style: Multi-water clone jutsu!" Suddenly I'm surrounded by hundreds of Naomis. "What's the matter? Catfish got your tongue?" Every one speaks at the same time, and gives me her signature smirk.

"Yeah way to fricking go Naomi!" I look and see most of the Akatsuki is watching. Hidan, of course, was the one who cheered. Itachi, Pein, and Konan seemed indifferent. Tobi, Sasori, and Hidan were cheering for Naomi. Kakuzu, and Deidara were cheering for me.

I know I'm screwed, though. Sasori did some testing, and found out she has vast amounts of chakra. She does some unfamiliar hand signs, and yells out "Water style: Demon water dragon!" Every one off the clones brought up a huge blue dragon. "Shit!" I say. Then all of them rise up and start to dive down on me. They came down fast, and I was freakin out. A hit like this could kill me. The dragons stop a centi-metre from my face.

"I win!" She sing-songs teasingly. Then she spins on her heel and walks to he base. The talk at dinner that night was embarrassing. Especially from Hidan. He went on and on about how I got beaten by a "frickin girl" I sighed and looked over at Naomi. She was blushing at all the attention.

*Naomi's POV*

I snap out of my daydream. I nod at Kisame and Itachi. It's time to go.

----------------------------------------

(A/N)

Me: Hey guys!

Tobi: Tobi wants a cookie!

Me: Sorry I don't have a cookie.

Tobi: Tobi is sad (0))

Me:...

Tobi:...

Me:...

Tobi:...

Me: :(:) It's a piggy!

Hidan: Not again...