6

*Naomi's POV*

It's dark. I instantly realize I'm underwater. I am inside a very familiar coral cave. I hear a scream muffled by bubbles. Oh no. Not this night again. I don't want to leave the cave but I have no control over my body.

I swim out and see the face of my nightmares. A shark. Not just any shark, though. I remember I had never seen this kind of shark before. It had a strange blue hue and seemed to grin as if it was human, or close to it. Next to it I can see the broken mangled bodies of my parents. The shark lunges for me.

I wake in my bedroom at the base. As I turn around I scream. The shark is in my room. As my vision clears I realize it's just Kisame. He looks panicked and a little worried. His face makes it clear that he thinks I have a few screws loose. I calm down.

And then I sit straight back up. "Why are you in my bedroom?!?" He seems kind I startled at the sudden outburst, but he answers nonetheless. "I was waiting for you to wake up." "Umm... Why?" He looks at me and answers softly. "You've been asleep for two weeks Naomi. I thought you would die." Wait TWO WEEKS?!? That can't be right! I glance over at the clock. It's 10:30. "Well, where's the rest of the group?" I ask.

"Leader-sama called all missions off until you woke up, or a different result... Anyway everyone was really worried about you."

Wait. The Leader, a heartless creature cared enough about me to call off ALL missions until I woke up? No, that can't be right. And EVERYONE, even Zetsu, was worried about me? Wow. I guess I'm a little more welcome than I thought. I had always thought of myself as a loner without a family, and not a single friend. But I realize that the Akatsuki is my family. And I love them. Even Hidan, (that pervert.)

"Well, what are we waiting for?" I say. "Let's go see them!" Everyone was happy to see me awake. Tobi gave me a present, (it was a little plush fish), Hidan winked at me, causing Kisame to edge in front of me protectively. And when everyone was done hugging me and high-fiving me and so on, Pein gave a little speech.

"...And so we welcome back Naomi from her coma, and now we shall commence to have missions again. Kisame, Itachi, and Naomi, you have the rest of the week off." Kisame cheered while Itachi just kind of nodded, and Hidan groaned. "I was just starting to fricking relax!" Deidara lightly elbowed his side. "I'm just glad Naomi is better, yeah." Hidan nodded in defeat. "Yeah."

Kisame turned to me and grinned. "Want to go swimming?" I smile at him. For once in my life I am truly happy. "Anytime." I tell him.

----------------------------------------

(A/N)

Me: Oh my god! So kawaii! *Faints from cuteness*

Pein: Can we get a medic over here?