Bonus ~ Baby Berry?

a/n: firstly, stop asking me to write about the first time Lottie and Ben had sex, because I blatantly refuse to do that. secondly, i guess some of you were confused, but this bonus chapter is when Lottie and Ben found out that she was pregnant with Amity, not their next kid. and thirdly, i am not doing a proposal chapter, because there has been a chapter written about that for every single circumstance on the entire planet and i don't want to just write the same thing again, so please stop hassling me about it lmao. 

i might do another bonus chapter, but i really don't think i want to. i want to kinda move on from this story if you'll let me :)

Bonus: Baby Berry? 

"I'm going to vomit if you make me eat that," Lottie said, slowly backing away from me, her eyes trained on the brownie I held in my hand.

I frowned at her. She didn't want a brownie, her complete ultimate favourite thing in the entire world  besides me? "What's wrong with you?" I asked. She looked like she was going to burst into tears, so I hurriedly put the brownie back on the plate and wiped my hands off.

"Ben!" she wailed.

I narrowed my eyes and scooped her up, feeling her tremble in my grip. She sniffled into my shoulder. "Lottie, what's the matter?"

"I-I...I don't know!"

I put her down and placed my hands on her cheeks, moving her face so that she was looking at me. I cleared my throat once, then again, and then a third time. "Hey, do you need me to run down to the shops and get you...anything?"

Her cheeks burned under my palms, and she looked up at the ceiling so she wouldn't make eye contact with me. She frowned, her forehead furrowed thoughtfully. "No, Ben, you know I'm a just little late."

I grinned. I did know. A week's wait every month, but it was always worth it at the end, once I...you know, got some. But then I focused in on Lottie's trembling lip, and my smile fell off my face. "Then what's the matter, babe?"

She didn't say anything and that worried me. My brow creased and I rubbed my thumb along her cheek. "I really don't know," she said finally. "I'm just feeling a bit emotional."

"Why?" I asked. Her lip trembled even more, and I felt myself starting to crumble at her feet. No, no, no, I didn't want her to cry.

"I don't know!" she suddenly sobbed, throwing her arms back around my neck.

I stared at the top of her head, absolutely flummoxed. I honestly had no idea what to do. Should I call Ginny? Was this something that I didn't understand? "Should I call Ginny?" I voiced my thoughts.

"No! I don't want to bother her, she's three hours away!" I felt a wetness on my shirt, and I almost collapsed when I realised she was crying. "I don't want to bother her!"

"It's okay, Lottie," I said softly, rubbing her back. "You're fine. Come on, don't you want a brownie?"

"No!" she snapped, which couldn't even technically be described as snapping, because she still spoke gently. But for Lottie, it was snapping, and that made me raise my eyebrows. "I already said I didn't want a brownie!"

Okay, Ben, keep your dumb mouth shut, then. I sighed and picked her up, carrying her to our sofa. I sat down and settled her on my lap, and she whimpered slightly. The sound broke my heart clean in two, and even though I was sure nothing horrible had happened, I was still worried about her. Why was she acting like this? Was she sick? Did I need to take her to the hospital?

After a few minutes, I realised she had fallen asleep on me. I shifted so that I was laying against the armrest and swung my feet up on the cushions. I felt her breathing steadily and pushed her hair out of her face. She looked worried even as she slept, and I hoped this was just a weird thing and she'd sleep it off and be okay after her nap.