Chapter 4

We had finally made it to Hogwarts. I was really tired from the long train ride, and also craving the wonderous food awaiting us at the opening of the school year feast. Draco and I walked alongside each other as we made our way up to the Great Hall. Pansy Parkinson, Crabbe, Goyle, and Blaise followed shortly behind us.

Draco looked worried. He probably thought it was still a bad idea to take me to the Dark Lord this weekend, and also seemed pretty scared himself to have to be in his presence again. I'm sure the Dark Lord must seem a bit intimidating, but how bad could it possibly be? I wasn't scared. Father taught me to never be scared of others.

As we made our way to the Slytherin table, I glanced my way over at the Gryffindor table, and eyed the Golden Trio, also known as Harry, Hermione, and Ron. I scowled at their presence. Draco and I always talked about how much we hated them, how they were always meddling in other people's business. It made me sick.

Harry then caught me staring at him, and then looked at me the same way I was looking at him. He never liked father, which made me very furious with him. Father has his reasons to act the way he does toward Harry. I mean, his damn father always bullied dad. It was terrible. We walked by them, but before we did, Draco had to first get in an insult to them.

"What are you three staring at, huh Potter? Got anything else better to do with yourselves?" he remarked.

"Yeah, what's your problem Scarface? Why don't you just go whine about how bad your life is to mummy? Oh wait, that's right, you can't. She's dead." I said in a cruel way. Hermione then jumped out of her seat so she was right in my face.

"You better take that back right now Snape, or you're in for it," she said sternly with a big grimace. I just laughed it off at her threat. Even though she was also a very intelligent and talented witch, I was always better than her.

"Oh yeah? What you gonna do? Stun me? Yeah right! You havn't got the guts to take me on, you little mudblood." As I said this she dove at me, knocking me to the floor. We were rolling around on the ground, ripping each other's hair out. Draco tried to pull me off of her, and Harry did the same with Hermione.

"STOP THAT THIS INSTANT!!" An all too familar, and emotionless voice yelled to us. It was dad, and he looked extremely infuriated. He pulled us away from each other and held us far apart, so we couldn't go at eachother again.

"What do you two think you're doing? There's absolutely no fighting at Hogwarts! Would one of you care to explain?"Just then, Hermione relaxed herself and told father, "Yes sir, you see, Selena was taunting Harry and all I was trying to do was defend him.

"Yeah? So you decided to settle it by attacking me??" I cried. Father looked at the both of us with a scowl.

"Well, I wouldn't have lost control if you just would have shut up with bullying Harry!" I tried to throw myself at her again but father held me back, his hand firmly grasped on the back of my collar.

"Alright that's enough you two! It appears both of you caused this mess so you're both going to have detention with me this evening in my office after the feast. Is that clear?" Father was very serious about this. We both knew we went a little too far with this so we just simply nodded.

After this insident, we made our way to our proper tables, waiting for the feast to begin. Draco was rubbing my back, and calming me down from what had happened.

"Thanks, Draco," I mentioned, happy that he was comforting me. He nodded from this and then put his arm around me.

"Yunno, I think all this anger in you can really be of use to you-know-who. He thinks wizards are more powerful with their magic when they are angry." I smiled at this, knowing that I could definately do well as a Death Eater, because I had a very powerful temper.