A Very Interesting Car Ride (7)

Justin's P.O.V.

She's in my car, I can't believe it. I'm still embarrassed about the boner I got in front of her. She makes me so nervous, she's just so beautiful and smells so good.... wait ignore I even said that.I should probably say something the car ride is way too quiet, it sounds like a ghost town.

"Soooo.... has anything special happened to you recently." I said trying not to show how nervous i was.

"I did meet one of my favourite idols and got to be his OLLG plus I'm in a car with a sexy beast." She smiled at me, it sent chills down my spine, I winked at her in reply.

"Do you like this sexy beast because I heard he wants to take you out tomorrow night." I said, I was afraid she would say no so I couldn't help but to panic in my head. I was interrupted of my inner monolouge when she said 

"Ugh I guess, only if I'm free I have to check my schedule." I bit my lip.

"Still playing hard to get I see well maybe I could change your attitude."

I pulled over to the side of the road, unbuckled my seat belt and leaned over towards her. I then kissed her, she kissed me back which made me smile into the kiss.

Kara's P.O.V.

Wow did Justin Bieber really just kiss me. I tried to slow down my heart beat and slow down my rapid breathing. I cant believe this, I'm just a normal teenage girl ..... i wouldn't believe this if it did not just happen.

"What's your answer now?" Justin said after we caught our breath.

"What time are you picking me up?" He smiled at me and winked. I love it when he does that.

"So what were you going to tell me tonight?"

"You'll just to have to wait now." We arrived at my house. he got out the car and ran to my side before  could open the door. He opened the door for me, I loved it he made me feel like a princess. He walked me to my porch and we stood in front of my door.

"Don't forget to text me, or I will text you and I don't think you want me to do that, believe me."

"Fine but first I want a goodnight kiss." He grabbed me and pulled me close to him and sweetly kissed me on the cheek. He pulled me back and then walked to his car and climbed in. I stood on my porch and watched as he waved before speeding down the road. When I couldn't see his car anymore, I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, it hurt like hell so I knew that this was real.