concert 2 (4)

I couldn't believe Justin freaking Bieber just asked for my number, me, why? I'm just a normal girl that's slightly over weight, and awkward. How could this happen? Anyway, it's time to go inside but I still couldn't find Alli. She has our tickets I can't go in without her. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around and again Justin was standing in front of me. He pulled me towards the back of the arena and pinned my wrists to the wall, I was shocked!

"I like your act." He whispered in my ear. I knew exactly what he was talking about but I won't tell him them.

"Don't you have a concert to go to." I said trying to maintain my unimpressed look.

"You can pretend all you want, I know you want me." He replied confidently.

Then the unthinkable happened Justin Bieber kissed me. That was it I couldn't help it I fan girled. Justin began to smile, I was so done I had failed the task or so I thought.

"You're so cute," he said amused "Will you meet me here after the concert beautiful?" He asked. I couldn't reply I just stupidly nodded. 

"I guess that means yes, I'll call you when I'm outside. In the mean time enjoy the concert shawty." He said and with that he walked off.

Everything felt so much like a dream. I turned around the corner and everything that just happened. Why would Justin Bieber want me out of his millions of fan girls in the world. I shook my head and decided to go find where Alli was I kind've need her if I want to go see Justin. I looked around for her and found her at the entrance where you hand them your ticket to scan. I called out her name and she looked over and gestured me to come over and fast, so I speed walked over. She handed the man our tickets, he scanned them and gave them back, we walked into the arena that was slowly filling up with girls in Justin Bieber merch oozing with excitement. The lights dimmed and screams were heard and chants for Justin started. Show time!