Oh Damn (1)

Kara P.O.V

I rushed down the hall, I was gonna be late for class.

 "KARA!?" I heard someone call me.

I turned around to see my best friend Allison chasing me down the hall.

"Kara!?!"She called out again.

But I could not stop I was running out of time. I wanted to find out what was so important. I turned to look at her but she was gone,I guess she gave up. I forgot what I was doing when I feel me hit something hard and very toned. I was shocked to hear a warm chuckle. It was Carson, I just looked at him like I was stupid and I felt myself giggle. It was not until I looked down and I noticed I was still holding his hand. I backed away hastily. He laughed again, why is he laughing so much?

I looked down and to my horror my parents had a huge hole right on the crotch and I was wearing my batman undies and I couldn't breath. I was completely mortified.I began to cry how could I embarrass myself like that in front of him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

I saw Allison after class, she took me to the nurse to get my hole sewn up. She explained that she had tried to tell me, I felt so stupid. 

I put my head in my hands, "Could life get any worse!" I moaned in disbelief.

 ------------------------------------------------

When we arrived at the nurse and told her the problem, I told her there was nothing she could do. She is so useless! To calm down I asked Allison why she was so excited this morning.

"OMB (oh my Bieber) you're not going to believe this," she started, "guess whose tours are stopping here in CT."

"OMG who" I said mockingly, which she rolled her eyes at.

 "Do you want to know or not?!" she asked annoyed, I didn't even reply just gave her the duhhh face.

She just squeaked and says "Justin Bieber and One Direction!"

 I swear I almost fainted, I am a die hard Belieber and Directioner.

 She snapped me out of my thoughts " I have tickets and back stage passes for both, I just don't have anybody to take." Implying that she wants me to go.

"Can I go?"I said with almost artificial excitement.

"Of course!" She said in the same tone. I love this chick. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi this is my first ever fan fic so please bare with.

I promise it will get better.