concert 1 (3)

After our walk to the arena and Me ignoring Allison the whole way we were at the arena. She pulled my head phone to tell me something, which got drowned out by the hundreds of girls screaming over her. I turned around to see Justin had just arrived, I tried my hardest not to fangirl because he said he likes girls who don't fall all over him. I put my headphones back in my ear to come off as nonchalant but when I looked back up he was standing right in front of me. It took all my strength for me not to just fan girl at our closeness. It's quite exhausting to stay calm when one of your idols is less than a foot away.Somehow between getting here and trying to get away from the swarming teenage girls I had lost Alli and she had our tickets.

"Hey beautiful!" Justin said, looking me in the eyes.

It was way to hard to keep my inner fangirl down now so I started to look around to distract myself. I pointed at myself oblivious to the fact that he was actually talking to me.

"Who me?" I asked. 

He got even closer and grabbed my chin softly,while his gorgeous hazel eyes stared into mine he said"Yes you cutie, what;s your name?"

I felt my heart drop to my stomach, I think I just got a thousand butterflies at once, but I tried to stay calm no matter how amazing and beautiful he is.

"Oh hey Justin, my name is Kara Williamson." I said as cool as possible. He just laughed 

What is so damn funny, Why is everyone laughing at me ! I looked at my pants and there wasn't a hole, thank God. When I looked back up to Justin he was just staring at me,it became  kind of creepy like a pedophile type thing. I backed up a little, that seemed to snap him out of his trance.

"I want to talk to you again can I get your number?"

"Sure Justin no problem." I said,again trying and failing to act cool.

He handed my his phone and I think my knees buckled a bit. I put my number in and gave him his phone back.The moment his phone was in his hand I turned around and began to walk away.