OH My!!! (6)

Justin's P.O.V.

After I finished my song I walked Kara offstage. She was blushing like crazy! I decided to talk to her. 

"Aye what's the situation, I'm just trying to make a little conversation." She giggled, it was the cutest thing I ever heard so I kept trying.

"May have a reputation oh-oh  but there's only me and you in this equation ."

"You're so annoying." She said laughing.

"Baby girl you know you love me."

"You're so full of yourself."

I've got to admit that hurt a little but I'm still going to make her mine. I found myself staring into her eyes trying to talk to her but nothing would come out...

Kara's P.O.V.

Justin was being weird, he was staring at me, then started to speak gibberish. What the hell is wrong with this guy, then I felt something poke my leg. WHAT... THE... FUCK!!! I was about to start panicking but when I looked at him and he was blushing.

Oh shit did I say that out loud. 

He just put his head down and walked away.

"Justin text me tonight at 12:30 I have to tell you something."

"Okay baby girl do you want a ride home."

"Sure."

Wait, where the fuck is my bestie, shit I left her again.  Well, that's her loss it is Justin Bieber we're talking about here, plus now I don't have to walk.