You don't need it!

Out of all the numerous reasons why people stay in abusive relationships and drown in sin and addiction, one that stands out is "NEED".
and before you disagree this "need" can comes in different ways, it could be need for something material or emotional but deep down when you scrape the surface it always lies in need whether obvious or subtle. most times that need can even be good.

i was watching this TV show yesterday and in this episode this girl couldn't leave her PIMP despite the abuse not just because of the money and parties she got to attend but because before the PIMP found her she was in rehab and was an addict this guy kept her clean from drugs which was a very good thing. So she wanted to leave but she feared she would get back to being a crack head. In truth he protected her from herself but kept on hurting her.
Funny but true, many times we commit sin/stay addicted to something because that takes us away from another we deem to be more grievous,we feel we need it and can't do without it and our whole life would break down if we quit it, but these are just LIES,LIES and more LIES. There is a way out. and just like in that show, the girl got some help from royalty and was convinced that she would be fine without the PIMP and her life would be a lot better without him.
Let the words of God our true royalty from James 4:8-10(NLT)

James 4:8 Draw close to God, and God will draw close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts, you hypocrites.
James 4:9 Let there be tears for the wrong things you have done. Let there be sorrow and deep grief. Let there be sadness instead of laughter, and gloom instead of joy.
James 4:10 When you bow down before the Lord and admit your dependence on him, he will lift you up and give you honor.

and the spirit convince you that Jesus is all you need and you don't need anything else, you can be free, allow Jesus to whisk you away and take you to a place of rest.