What fills your holes?

Probably not the best topic to use but it sure gets your attention, when I say hole I'm talking about those times, one feels empty for no reason, nothing particularly bad happened, its just a feeling/sensation of the heart that informs you that something is missing, you just can't grasp why but something is not just right!. most times this can be triggered by a series of actions which differ vastly according to the person affected.

Most times folks try to fill their void with food*my personal favorite*, shopping, exercise, lots of sex, but in the end it is never enough, it may temporarily reduce the pain/fill the void but right after, the pain kicks in like a hangover.

The list of temporary void fillers is in-exhaustive however the void fillers that folks use can also be relationships, folks go in to relationships because they feel the void and after a while when all seems the same, they try other people *cheating* and they keep going on and on, feeling empty.

The thing about voids is that most times folks don't realise that its God calling them for a higher purpose, they attribute it to everything else other than a call to a closer relationship with God.

And the devil realising this uses it for the downfall of man via sin. its interesting how "most times sin gives the illusion that it would fill the void but in the end it creates a bigger void, leaving the fellow emptier than he was."

Colossians 2: 10 says

(NIV) and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority.

(AMP) And you are in Him, made full and having come to fullness of life [in Christ you too are filled with the Godhead--Father, Son and Holy Spirit--and reach full spiritual stature]. And He is the Head of all rule and authority [of every angelic principality and power].

(NLT) and you are complete through your union with Christ. He is the Lord over every ruler and authority in the universe.

Do you feel a void in your heart? have you been trying to fill it for a while? Well it's time you should stop every other thing because they just won't work, God is calling you to a greater life with him and its time for you to accept it, Unimaginable fulfillment awaits you in the arms of the Lord, draw near to God today, instead of seeking more canal ways to fill that void, search for God and more of God and you will be satisfied.