[4] Watching You

Chapter Four

Sitting on the toilet as Alex had his shower I raised my hand over the shower screen and mimicked my hand saying, "Hello Alex!" in a high pitched voice.

"Go away Anna."

Ignoring his request I popped up my other hand and made it say, "Hello Anna!" in a similar high pitched voice.

"How are you today, Alex?" Anna the hand asked.

"Swell, Anna. What about you?" Alex the hand replied.

"I'm great Alex! Oh Alex?"

"Yes Anna?"

"Want to hear a joke?"

"Sure!"

"Did you hear about the blonde who attempted to drive to Disneyland?"

"No."

"She saw a sign saying "Disneyland Left" so she went home."

I started to make my hands giggle.

"You're not funny Anna," the real Alex said.

"Did you hear something?" Alex the hand asked Anna the hand.

"Yes, I believe it was a ghost!"

Alex the hand gasped. "A ghost? Oh my―"

"Anna!" Alex shouted.

Sighing I sat back down on the toilet. "You ruin all my fun," I muttered.

I sat behind the two lovebirds in the cinema and sighed. "This movie is boring," I said and leaned forward as they were making out.

"No, no, no you're doing it all wrong Alex," I told him.

He stopped kissing Susan and she started to suck on his neck. "Would you shut up?" he whispered at me.

"What?" Susan asked.

"Nothing," Alex replied and got back to kissing her.

I watched his hands trail over her body and rolled my eyes. "Really? You're just gonna honk on her boob? Girls don't like getting their boob honked Alex."

Breaking apart from the kiss again Alex said, "I'll honk her book if I want!"

"What?!" Susan said extremely confused again.

"Nothing," Alex said back to her and put his lips on hers again,

"You know what would be even better? If you licked each other's finger crevices!" I exclaimed.

Stopping kissing Susan again he glared at me.

"Are we going to make out or what?" Susan asked Alex in a rather annoyed tone.

"Yeah, we are. Let's go somewhere else, this movie is boring," Alex said, taking her hand in his as they got up to leave the cinema.

I trailed behind them and said, "About time!"

I was completely and utterly grossed out.

"Dude, this is like porn!" I bragged.