Chapter 15

The last class

I was sitting in my health class. I kept checking the time. I was hoping that the time would go slow because I was terrified that Derrick would actually hurt me.

The bell rings

I hurried to my locker and saw Levi,Dylan,and Mea waiting for me.

Levi: you ready to kick Derricks ass

Me: yes

Heads to football field.

I gave my backpack and purse to Levi.

The fight was about to start.

I stood in the middle of the football field face-to-face to thee Derrick Pierce. Before I knew it, it Damian yelled fight. Then of course Derrick swung the punch, but he missed. I let him do this for awhile then it was my turn to beat his ass. I swung and surprisingly got him in the face. He tried to swing a punch but I grabbed his fist and wrapped his arm around him and told him is that all you got. Then I let him go and he tried to swing again but I tripped him and pinned him on the ground and punched him in the face a couple times then he pinned me on the ground he punched me in the face a couple times. When he got up I kicked him where the sun don't shine. When I did that he kneeled on the ground and I kicked him in the face and punched him in the face a few times. He didn't get up for a couple minutes which apparently indicates the fight was over.

I clearly won that fight. After the fight I got congratulated by Levi Dylan and Mea then we headed to my car and I took them home. On the other hand Derrick had a black eye and a busted lip. I had a couple bruises on my arm and a cut on my face.

When I got home the first thing Jake said was, what happened who did this to you.

Me: stop worrying I got in a fight

Jake: who started it

Me:Derrick bet that I couldn't kick his ass so I proved him wrong.

Jake:oh my gosh are you ok

Me: I'm fine he got messed up more than I did

Jake: oh ok

Me: that's not the only fight that happened

Jake: you got in to 2 fights

Me:......ummm yea but..I only punched this chick it was for a good reason

Jake: that reason is

Me:she called a slutty ass mother fucking whore and skakiest fucking cunt

Jake: ......

Me: I also got detention for a week.

Jake:give me the detention slip before Lilly comes home

Me: (hands Jake the slip)

Jake:(signs the slip gives it back then leaves)

The next day

I'm at school and everyone is staring at me while I'm walking to my science class. I sat down in my seat and Derrick comes up to me.

Derrick: are you happy

Me: ummm...no why

Derrick: look what you did to me

Me: excuse me but you said I couldn't beat your ass so I proved you wrong

Derrick:oh ok I'll give you that

Me: what about you are you happy for what you did

Derrick: why the hell are you asking me this

Me: everyone is whispering and saying that I'm that girl that beats everyone up.

Derrick:I'm sorry

Me: if you were really sorry you would fix this

Derrick:.......

(Bell rings)

___________________

How did you like this chapter. How did you like the fight. Do you feel bad for Derrick or Callie.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.