Chapter 9

The next day

I woke up to my alarm clock. So I got up took a shower. I wore a navy blue polka dot romper with white converse and my hair was natural.

I headed down stairs to eat breakfast and waited for Levi. When Levi arrived we left and picked everyone up. When everyone was in the car I told them that we are not going to go to the café after school we are going to the mall.

My friends:why

Me: I want to edge up my clothes for the new Callie

My friends: ok we will go to the mall

Then we arrived at school. I went to my locker. Went to my first class and thank god Derrick was not here today.

Well the school day went by fast. I went to my locker and grabbed my bag and headed to my car. When I got to my car everyone was already there so we headed to the mall.

We got to the mall and spent 2 or 3 hours at the mall then we headed home.

When I got home I got questioned a lot when I got home.

Lilly and Jake: what's with the clothes

Me: I'm tired of people bullying me and I finally stood up for myself a couple days ago and me and my friends decided to edge up my look for the new Callie

Lilly: well that's good I'm happy you finally stood up for yourself

Jake: did you happen to buy any clothes to impress any guy

Me: no Jake all guys at my school are assholes

And Lilly I'm happy I did too

Next day

I woke up took a shower threw a tank top on and shorts and wore flats.

Then Levi showed up. After I picked everyone up we headed to school.

My classes passed quick. So I quickly grabbed my bag and headed to my car. I dropped everyone off.

I headed home. When I got home I headed up stairs threw my bag on the bed and threw myself on the bed.

Then I heard Lilly and Jake calling my name.

I went down stairs to see what they wanted.

Jake: so are you excited for tonight

Me:yea are you and Lilly coming

Lilly and Jake:of course but what song are you singing

Me: well you will have to figure out yourself

I headed up stairs to get ready.

I took a shower.

I wore denim ripped up studded high waisted shorts with a vintage rose cropped top and wore a pair of nude wedges a she had her natural hair. She only wore mascara for makeup.

After she got ready she grabbed her black fringe purses then headed to the car to pick up Levi,Dylan, and Mea.

After I picked them up we headed to the café.

When we got to the café I got my guitar out of the trunk then went in the café and headed to the back.

We talked for an hour or so. I'm usually the last performance.

Well it was around 7 when the performances start.

Finally it was the time I had to perform. I grabbed my guitar and headed to the front of the café. I walked up on the stage and sat down, after I sat down I situated my guitar. Then as I was gonna say my introduction I looked up and saw Derrick.

___________________

What did you think of this chapter?

What do you think will happen next after Callie sees Derrick?