You frustrate me!(A Sasuke Uchiha love story.) Chapter 8

I awoke with a major headache.  I looked around.  I was in a damp, dark, cold cell.  My wrists were chained in chakra cuffs as were my legs.  How did I get myself into this mess?

                                                             Be safe Ryoko.  I'll be there soon.

  Da..Kakashi?  How did he send that message to me?  I looked around as my eyes got a better focus on my surroundings.  There were cells lined up.  I couldn't make out any other people though.  That's when the door slammed open.  I looked up into those crimson eyes.  With Sasuke I felt a calming sensation, with Itachi, I was scared to death.  Wait a minute, what the heck did I just think?! No I meant, Sasuke's annoy me.  Yeah that's what I meant.

     He unlocking my cell and came in.  He removed the chains but not the chakra cuffs.  "Stand."  I started to rise until I felt my feet almost buckle.  He just grabbed me and practically dragged me along.  We walked through a lot of hallways until he stopped at a door and knocked.  "Enter."  There was a chilling coldness to that voice.  Itachi opened the door and pushed the both of us inside.  "You may wait outside Itachi."  I watched as he walked out.  I then felt the fear begin to creep in.  For some reason I wanted Itachi to come back.  I felt safer with him than I did with this man.  How crazy was that?  I felt safe with a guy who murdered his entire clan but I'm scared of a guy whom I don't know?  Yeah I went past the crazy mark.

      I watched as the mystery guy walked closer to me.  He stood right in front of me, as I looked him over.  Orange hair, lots of piercings, and his eyes captured you.  It's like never ending.  It's just as scary as looking into Itachi's sharingan.  He reached out and turned my face.  I flinched.  What was he doing?

   "You look just like your mother."  I looked up shocked.  How did he know my mother?  "How do you?"  He cut me off.  "Where do you think your mother learned how to control her chakra?  Or did she not tell you?"  I glared.  I hated this man with a passion already.  He was behind me in an instant.  "Did she not tell you the truth?  About who your father is?"  I whirled around and took a step back.  "My father died in battle.  What are you talking about?"  "Your father never lost a battle."  "Then how is he dead?" He was behind me again.

      "He's not, he's right behind you."  I turned and faced him.  "No your not.  MY father died in battle."  He gripped my arm as he said,"I am your father.  Did your mother not tell you she had an affair?  Your mother was forced to marry him.  She was planning on running to me, until she heard she was pregnant with my child.  She was worried about what I would do to you."   I fell to the ground.  "No. Your lieing!"  "Think what you want.  When you want answers, come to me.  Itachi!" 

     Itachi came in without a word.  He leaned down grabbed my arm, and pulled me up.  The man who called himself my father spoke,"As for no, take her to your room.  Her room is still being prepared."  Itachi dragged me out of there and we walked down the endless halls.  He stopped at a door,unlocked it, and we came inside.  He motioned which side was his and which was mine.  I wasted no time in laying down on my bed.  He went into the bathroom to take a shower. 

      Tears poured down my face.  My mother would have told me this right?  So many questions without answers.  I was tired of it.  I knew I would have to ask that man.  Not today though, tomorrow, when I felt better.

           When I awoke in the morning, I looked over to find the older Uchiha asleep.  I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom.  I turned it on and took my shower.  I quickly changed and walked out.  Itachi was waiting.  He motioned for me to follow him and I did.  I noticed there were no windows.  No outside life.  No outside contact.