You frustrate me!(A Sasuke Uchiha love story.) Chapter 5

Author's note. "Okay I don't know for sure how long Kakashi's team is gone. So for the story I'm gonna say about a week." Hope you enjoy!:) Thanks for all the feedback! It's awesome!

        As soon as we got to the training area he put me to work. I want 200 laps around the training field. I looked at him as if he was crazy. "Ugh what?" Even after I said that he was already running. I sighed as I began. After about 20 laps I was getting tired. Not much later I felt like I was going numb. I slowed down but I never once stopped. Every time I almost did, Guy would make sure I didn't stop.  After the first 100 I was beginning to slow down a lot. This was tiring work! 

     Finally once I reached the 200th lap I fell to the ground. I laid  there for a minute until Guy picked me up. I let out a groan. "Let your youth shine through!  Now, I want you to do 150 leg kicks, then 150 punches, and finally I want you to combine those and do 150 of them." I looked at him as if he was crazy.

      I began doing my leg kicks. These were hard. My legs were already sore and now they were going numb.  Once I finished, I began my punches.  My arm's weren't tired so I enjoyed those a little bit, but it was still a challenge.  Next I combined them.  These were much more difficult.

     Once I was finished I was laying on the ground, breathing heavily.  When would this end?  Guy came and sat beside me.  "Kakashi has given us a schedule to work with you. He know's what you strengths and weaknesses are.  Today, tomorrow, and the day after that you will train with me.  Asuma will train with you the next two days, and then Kurenia.  If one of them cannot train you, I will."  I looked at him and nodded. No matter if he was weird or not, he was my sensei. He could teach me valuable things. Maybe he wasn't such a bad guy after all. He gave me a thumbs up and walked away. Probably to go train his team.

    As I walked back to Kakashi's apartment, I couldn't shake the feeling of being watched.  I looked all around but I couldn't find anything.  I slowly turned back and began walking to the Uchiha compound. I don't know why I did though. It was like I had this urge to go there.  As soon as I got there I saw a pond. Then..BAM.

    I fell to the ground as I was sucked into memories that I wasn't sure where mine.  It was Sasuke and a little girl. They both looked around 5.  "Come on Sasu-chan!"  "Ryo-chan! Nii-san wants us!"  Sasuke then grabbed the little girls hand and they ran.

  I gasped as I opened my eyes.  I was looking at the pond again. I stayed seated for a couple minutes.  Who was that? Was that me?  If so, why don't I remember that?  I began walking towards Sasuke's house.  That's where those people were headed.

  As soon as I got there I was hit with another flash.  "Ryo-chan. I'm terribly sorry, but you weren't supposed to know that." With that said, their was a touch on my forehead and everything went black.  I gasped again. What was that? Who was that?! It looked like an older version of Sasuke. Maybe a brother?

   I looked at the old house.  There were blood stains.  I opened the door and walked in.  I walked into a sort of kitchen.  I sat down and prepared myself. 

  "Hello Ryo-chan, Would you like to stay for dinner?"  "Yes please Mikito-san!"  "Alright I'll let your parent's know. Go on and play with Sasuke and Itachi for now."  "Hai! Arigato!" 

   I began breathing heavily.  Why don't I remember any of this?  I stood up and began walking up the stairs. I went in the first room.  It looked like it hadn't been touched in years.  I felt a memory coming again.

   "Ryo-chan. I'm sorry. You need to learn." Blackness again.  I began gasping for air.  Who was the older looking Uchiha? It had to be Sasuke's brother, but I didn't know he had one.  I looked around and opened a drawer. It had a small piece of paper. I picked it up and opened it.  "Ryo-chan. Remember!"  I then felt a presence behind me.  I turned quickly and gasped.

   He looked just like Sasuke, except older.  He had dark black hair, and crimson red eyes.  I backed until I hit a wall.  He took one step and I bolted for the window. He was there in a flash.  I turned and ran for the door. I got a couple steps out and then he blocked it.  I began stepping back.  Until I felt stairs underneath my feet and I began falling.

    Complete and utter darkness.  Where was I?  "Ryoko, you have to remember. Don't let him keep his control on your mind. Remember Ryoko! Please!"  "Mom? Remember what? Mom?!"  "Wake up Ryoko. Wake up."

   My eyes fluttered open to a white roof. I turned my head and Hokage and Guy were there.  "Ugh. How long was I out?"  The Hokage looked at me as he said,"Only a couple of hours.  Ryoko why were you there? What happened?"  I looked down as I said,"I don't know. I felt this pull, so I went to check it out.  I went inside a house and searched there.  I went into a bedroom and opened the door. The room looked like it had been empty for years.  I searched through some drawers and found a note.  I opened it and it said,"Ryo-chan Remember!"   They both looked at each other.  "Did you have any memories Ryoko?"  I nodded my head.  How did he know that?  He just nodded.  They both began walking away.  "Aren't you gonna tell me anything?"  "We'll leave that up to Sasuke."  I looked confused and then I was angered, but I held my tongue.  Guy looked back and gave me a small smirk.  "Training, at the same field, tomorrow morning. 5 a.m.  Don't be late."  I looked at him and nodded.  As they began walking out, I recalled something.  "Wait!" They both turned around.  "Who was the man with black hair and red eyes?"  Both their eyes widened.  "What did he do?"  "Nothing. He was about to do a jutsu and I ran for the window. He blocked that so I ran out the door.  Then when he came out there I began backing out and fell down the stairs."  I could see the look of fear on their faces.  "In time Ryoko, everything will be explained."  Then they both walked out the door, leaving me with more questions than answers.