You frustrate me!(A Sasuke Uchiha love story.) Chapter 13 Book 1

The next day, I remember like the back of my hand.  It was the day Dad told me about the Chunin exams coming up.  I began working with Dad after training.  He would tell me about all of the jutsu's he copied over the years and he began teaching me some of them.  I began learning Suiton: Spray.

   Description: Shoots water into the opponents ears and eyes.

                                  Author's Note:  The rest I will explain later on in the Chunin Exams.

        Naruto and Konohamaru said some stupid things to Sakura so now she was chasing them.  I of course was just following, lost in my own thoughts.  That was, until Konohamaru ran into a strange looking guy.

   In a flash the guy had picked Konohamaru up by his scarf.  "So does this hurt punk?"  Sakura and the girl kept trying to talk the strange boy out of it.  I sat there and watched for a second.  Naruto ran after him and then fell.

     So he uses chakra strings.  Dad told me about those.  They weren't hard to avoid. 

     The guy raised his fist about to punch Konohamaru, when Sasuke threw a rock.  " Your a long way from home and way out of your league. Get lost."  He then crushed the rock in his hand.

      I watched every movement the strange boy made.  He was cocky.  I could tell by his posture.  He wasn't used to being beat.  I then decided to dig a little in his thoughts.

         These little punks.  Who do they think they are?

 The girls thoughts were slightly different.

      I'm not taking the blame on this one.  Gaara will be here any minute.  He better let it go.

 Then her thoughts switched to how cute Sasuke was.  I glared at her.  Who did she think she was?!  Wait why do I care?

   I then noticed something appear next to Sasuke.  It was a boy with red hair.  The glare on his face terrified me.  He looked as if he never smiled, and if he did it was about something horrible.  "Kankaru stop it."  The strange boy looked scared. 

   "Your an embarassment to our village."  "G-Gaara they challenged us!  I-I mean"  "Shut up or I'll kill you."  I looked up at him with a small glare on my face.  Anybody who threatened that deserve to be punished.  Nobody deserved to die. 

 Sakura then began screaming at them wanting to know why their in our village.  I already knew.  They began explaining and Sasuke jumped down.

    As they walked away Sasuke called out," You. Identify yourself."  The blonde girl turned.  "Who me?"  I glared at her.  "No the one with the gourd."  He slightly turned.  "Gaara of the Desert.  I am also curious about you. State your name."  "Sasuke Uchiha."  Then Gaara turned his look on me.  "Why do you glare at me Ryoko?"  I gasped as I looked into his eyes.  Did I know him?  Nobody said my name.  "How do you know who I am?!"  He seemed to take in my appearance and then turned around and left.

   I looked at Sasuke in confusion.  He just looked back at the place Gaara used to be.  He wasn't in my past was he?

             The next day, early in the morning, we had training.  Of course Kakashi made us wait to be in his presence for nearly 5 hours.

    When Kakashi finally came Sakura and Naruto screamed that he was late.  I smirked up at him.  I bowed dramatically and said,"Thank you for gracing us with your presence Kakashi-sensei."  He smiled a bit under his mask and nodded at me.  I giggled as I leaned against the railing.

     Kakashi then began explaining to the rest about the Chunin Exam.  He handed us our passes and left.  I sighed, knowing that I needed training.  I knew Sasuke was thinking the same thing.

    Once I returned home, Kakashi and I trained the rest of the night. 

   After we finished I took a nice, hot, long shower.  It felt nice to not be tied to Sasuke.  I then got out and pulled my clothes on.  I laid on my bed and let dreams overtake me.

        The next few weeks until the Chunin Exam would be filled with training.