You frustrate me!(A Sasuke Uchiha love story.) Chapter 7

It was noone.  I looked around again.  I know something just touched me.  I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.  I then began going around Kakashi's house and locking all doors/windows.  I know it was childish but I was scared.  What would Itachi want with me? 

  I then sat down and everything hit me like a ton of bricks.  Itachi killed his clan. There was only one survivor, which meant Sasuke was that one survivor.  That's why Sasuke is so focused on training and getting stronger.  He wants  to kill his older brother.

  "Sasuke.... what did... he do to you?" My question was said out loud.

   I picked myself up and went to my bedroom. I changed my clothes and went to sleep.

     The next few days of training flew by.  I still trained with Guy at night and I honestly felt stronger.  He told me if I was going to be using my techniques I would need to be fast.  Asuma and Kurenia's training was fun also.  Kurenia taught me Genjutsu and Asuma helped with my Ninjutsu.

   But today was special, today was the day my team was coming home.  I waited anxiously at the gate.  When I saw them coming I smiled.  They looked worn out but they were all alive.  I greeted each of them. Kakashi went to go turn in the report.

      "Hey Naruto, Sakura, Duckbutt, how was the mission?"  Sakura kindly said her greetings and then quickly left. I assume she was tired.  Naruto gave me a greeting and a whole insight of the mission, then he left to go get ramen. Ahh typical Naruto.

    I looked at Sasuke.  He looked at me.  I honeslty didn't know what to say.  I turned and started walking back to the house. I knew Kakashi would be there.  "Hn. Your still a baka."  I felt a smile grace my face.  "Your still a Duckbutt."  With that said we both went our separate ways.  It's good to know nothing's changed.  Althought I would like to ask him about Itachi.

    As soon as I walked in, the house felt calmer then it had been.  I wasn't as worried when Kakashi was here.  I walked into the living room.  He was there reading a book.  I sat down beside him.  "So how was the mission?"  "Fine."  I just looked around.  I was about to leave until he said,"I was told about.... what happend."  I looked down as I said,"What all did you hear?"  "When I was gone, you went to the Uchiha compound, you broke into Sasuke's house, was attacked by Itachi Uchiha, and you have been getting memories from your past.  Is there anything else you would like to tell me?"  I chewed my lip as I debated telling him.  "You obviously have something to tell me.  Say it Ryoko."  I looked at my hands as I began telling him my story. As soon as I was finished I saw a slight anger in Kakashi's eyes.  "Have you told anyone else?"  I shook my head and he left.  I knew he was going to tell the Hokage.  I sighed as I walked outside.  I began walking through the forest.

     Once I was about half-way in I began to head back.  "Now, un."  I twirled around and dodged the three oncoming kunia's.  I then jumped back. Of course with my luck I backed into something hard.  I turned around only to come face to face with, Itachi Uchiha.  I studied him for a moment.  He was tall and built, something that was very intimidating.  His long, silky, black hair was put into a ponytail.  His crimson eyes held no emotion.  On the outside, he had everything together. I began to back up. 

   There was no way I could take this guy on, so I did the only logical thing at the time.  I ran.  Of course he was in front of me in seconds.  I threw a punch, that he easily blocked.  I twisted and threw a kick at him.  He caught my foot, twisted it, and threw me into the tree.  My head hit first and I became very dizzy.  I knew he was strong but not this strong!

   I reached for a kunia when something beside me blew up.  I was thrown through multiple things.  I couldn't see things clearly anymore.  Everything was blurry, as I came in contact with the hard ground.  As I was laying there I felt someone pick me up.  Darkness consumed me.

Be safe Ryoko.  Just until I get to you.

                                                *Kakashi's P.O.V.*

         As soon as I told the Hokage I went home.  Ryoko wasn't there. I immediately went into the forest.  As I got to the half-way point I saw bushes messed up and blood.  I knew it was Ryoko's.  I called Pakun and we began searching.  After about an hour of that I went back to the Hokage.

         "Hokage-sama Ryoko is missing.  There was blood around the scene.  Pakun caught the scent of Itachi and another Akatsuki member."  His eye's widened as I told him this.  He called for the Anbu Black Ops.  I headed out with them.  Ryoko was like my daughter now.  There was no way I would not find her.  I had grown attached from the moment she was placed on my team.  I would protect her with my life.