Chapter 9

Surprise! Said I wouldn't update before I left, but I already had it halway done yesterday and accidentaly finsihed it today and I couldn't leave without giving you this. First sort of smutty chapter, tell me what you think. Should I continue or stop trying? Enjoy! Xx

A couple of months had passed by and Zayn still couldn’t get used to waking up sandwiched between his two boyfriends, a blissful smile breaking through on his face each and every time. He didn’t spend all his nights at Liam and Louis’ apartment, but whenever his parents allowed him the three were inseparable. They’d go to bed early so they could cuddle and talk all night long until they all drifted off to sleep. Zayn got to ask all the questions that kept him up during his nights alone and Liam and Louis would answer and explain patiently, sometimes ending up in some kind of philosophical aporia. The three boys got to enjoy each other to the fullest, appreciating all the little endearing quirks they got to know about each other. 

Yes, Zayn was still nervous about the whole thing, but it had been working for almost three solid months, so gradually his confidence grew. He became more confident about showing affection since Louis had taught him how to kiss properly and after the conversation the three had had about spontaneity and trying new things, Zayn had dared to act upon his feelings and show his affection towards Liam and Louis. 

Whenever Zayn spent the night at home, he received two goodnight texts, although he knew Liam and Louis were laying right next to each other in bed. 

The two spent those nights either cooing at Zayn’s innocent adorableness, or making love. They hadn’t done anything sexual with the three of them together yet and the lads had to release the tension that built up over Zayn-filled weekends.

Zayn always woke up first when he spent the night at the apartment and, ninety percent of the time he’d wake up with an erection. He’d quietly slip out of bed, take care of himself –often muffling himself by moaning into the towels in the bathroom- and sneak back to lay with his lovers just before they woke up. 

That’s how it usually went, Louis and Liam waking up with sight of a fiercely blushing Zayn and immediately melting. The day that marked their three month anniversary was different, though. 

When Zayn woke up, he immediately noticed the situation in his pyjama bottoms. When he tried to wriggle out of Louis arms though, those arms tightened around him and he felt a pair of lips kiss just behind his ear. “Goodmorning, lovely.” Louis’ morning-voice murmured into his skin, sending shivers down his spine and straight to his already uncomfortable groin. “Happy  anniversary.” Liam smiled, rolling onto his side so he could face Zayn and Louis, wrapping his arms around the two of them as well as he could. Zayn squirmed, trying to touch the least amount of his boyfriends’ skin. 

“What’s up, Z?” Liam asked, a frown distorting his still sleepy face. “Erm, could you guys let go of me for a sec? I need the bathroom.” He said, awkwardness clearly evident in his soft voice. Liam and Louis shared a look as Zayn tried to get free from their grip, they smirked at each other and collectively yanked Zayn back to lay with them. He let out an ‘oof’ and struggled until he realized his lovers weren’t planning on letting him go. He looked at the both of them and the smirks on their faces scared him a bit. 

“L-Lads?”

Liam broke first, smile widening and leaning in to peck his nose swiftly. Louis followed suit, stroking his hair from his forehead. “Sweetie,” He murmured, continuing to caress his face. Liam’s finger traced patterns on Zayn’s chest that was heaving deep and ragged breaths. “why don’t you let us help you with that?” Liam continued, voice deeper than Zayn had ever heard him speak. “Did we do that to you, Honey?” Louis asked, voice high and playful.