Chapter 10

*Liam's P.O.V*

I pulled up to Michaela's apartment building, and then turned to look at her. She had a frown on her face.

"What?" I asked her

"I don't want to leave."

"Well, maybe I don't want you to leave." I said, a smirk on my face.

"Good" she retorted.

She turned towards me, kissed me on the cheek, and hopped out of the car.

"See you later!" She yelled as I started to pull away from the curb.

I started to unwillingly drive down the road. This night went way better than I expected. I was expecting her to be freaking out the whole time. She's different. Michaela isn't like normal girls. She more down to earth. She sees that I'm just a normal teenager, even when everyone everywhere else in the world thinks I'm not, just because I can sing.

I drive up to the house all of the lads share, and pull the keys from the ignition. My hand grabs the small metal handle, and opens the door. I jump out and run to the front door. I knock, because once again, I forgot my keys. I'm not as responsible as everyone thinks.

Louis opens the door.

"How'd it go!?" He shouts

"Lou, you don't have to shout, I'm right here. It went...great." I told him with a grin.

"Liam's got a girlfriend, Liam's got a girlfriend!" He chanted while poking my arm.

He continued to do this as I walked into the kitchen, placed my keys down on the granite countertop and grabbed some milk from the fridge (odd thing to find in a fridge ;) mega mind!).

"Lou, what do you want?" I asked him.

"We'll, someone has an attitude! No one sasses the sass masta!" He yelled at me.

"Yes mum" I say to him.

"Didn't I just say not to sass me?"

"Sorry Lou." I said.

"So....how'd it go. You didn't really answer my question" he asked. Again.

"It went fine Louis. What else do you want me to say?"

"I don't know. What happened?"

"We'll, let's just say, next interview I will not be raising my hand when the interviewer asks who is single." I told him.

"WHAT?!" He yelled. "LIAM'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND, LIAM'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!"

Of course, this made all the boys come running from where they were in the house.

"I take it the date went well?" Harry said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yes, it went fine Hazza, thanks for asking. Now it's just you and Niall that are single" I told him, sticking out my tongue.

"I don't mind bring single! I'm single and not ready to mingle!" Niall shouted.

"And proud of it!" Harry added.

****

*Michaela's P.O.V*

I walked up to the door to Sam and I's apartment, and just as I was about to turn the key, the door swung open.

"How was it?! Did you guys kiss?! Are you his girlfriend?! Oh my god!! If you're his girlfriend....YOU'RE LIAM PAYNE'S GIRLFRIEND!! I'm Liam Payne's irk friend best friend!!"

"Woah woah woah, slow down Sam." I told her.

"Sorry" she said, hanging her head like an ashamed puppy.

"Yes, I am his girlfriend" she let out a squeal "and yes, we kissed" I continued. She jumped up and down.

"It's not that big of a deal. He's just a normal guy, especially when you get to know him. He's really sweet, and caring, and generous..."

"Ooohhhh, Kayla's in looovvveee" Sam teased.

"No. No, I'm not. It's too early to tell, you know? I'm not sure yet. I REALLY have to get to know him before I know..."

"Okaaayyy..."

"Sam" I said, giving her a stern look.

"What?!"

I just have her another look.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop."

She mourned something that I could barely hear, but I could still make out what she said. One last look and she finally stopped.

__________________________

Sorry that its short, but where I'm staying for vacation doesn't have any connection at all, and I just went out for lunch, so it was the only time I could update.

I'll try to write a longer chapter later.

I'm also going to publish the jest chapter to my new book Infinity in a few days so when that is out, please read it.

Thanks

~Sam