Chapter 8

*Liam's P.O.V.*

"I was thinking we could go somewhere that no one would find us. I don't want you to get any bad publicity." I told Michaela.

"That's a great idea. Thank you." She said, and I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Of course. Dress fancy, I'll pick you up at 8." I said.

"Ok." she said, "oh, and Liam?"

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Thanks, I'll see you later."

"Your welcome" I smiled "see you later."

I was shaking. I looked down at my dress pants and my red polo shirt. Would she like it?

I was wearing my new cologne, and I had combed my hair to the side. It kind of looked like a comb-over....whoops.

I grabbed my keys, and so the boys know I was leaving, I shouted "To the bat mobile!".

I was nervous, but excited at the same time. As I was listening to the radio, One Thing came on and I sang along.

"Shot me outta the sky

You're my kryptonite!

You keep makin' me we-eak

Yeah frozen and can't breathe.

Something's gotta give now

Cause I'm dying just to make you see

That I need you here with me now

Cause you've got that one thing"

As soon as the chorus came over the radio, I pulled up at the apartment building that Michaela's lives in with her best friend, Sam.

I sent Michaela a quick text to let her know I was here, and then waited.

We had agreed that I wouldn't come to her door because she didn't want me to have any trouble with fans. That's the only reason Paul agreed not to come with us.

Then she stepped out the main door.

My jaw dropped to the floor.

Se looked stunning.

****

*Michaela's P.O.V*

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. I was so nervous that I would just screw this whole thing up. That's what I always do. Screw things up.

Whenever something good happened to me, I somehow messed it up.

I really didn't want that to happen.

This was literally the best thing that had ever happened to me, and I wasn't going to screw it up. Or at least I hoped...

I was wearing a navy blue strapless dress that was fitted and pleated at the top, but then at the bust-line became flowy.

I then had a pair of golden heels, and matching earrings and I heart locker that I only wore on special occasions.

My hair was in loose curls falling down my back, and it was a half-up half-down hairstyle that Sam did for me.

I was pleasantly surprised by my outfit. I never really dress up for anything, but tonight I felt like a princess.

I nervously stepped out the door, grabbing my small gold clutch to match my shoes, and jewelry.

I took the elevator, because I don't trust myself going down the stairs in heels. When I reached the lobby, I waved to the man behind the desk, Francis, and walked out the main doors.

Liam had described his car, and I was searching all the cars in the street to find one that matched his description.

Once I found it, I started walking towards it as slowly as I could. I was extremely nervous. As nervous as I was, I kept walking.

Once I reached the car, someone jumped out from the drivers seat, which I was not expecting. The tall, clean cut man ran over to my door and opened for me.

I sat down in the car, and Liam rushed back to sit in the divers seat.

"Hello" I said awkwardly.

"Hello, you look beautiful." He said.

I blushed, which I always do! I need to learn to stop doing that, even though you probably couldn't.

"Thank you. You look very handsome, as well." I said.

"Why thank you, miss" he said, a smile appearing on his face.

I love his smile. The way his eyes light up. It just makes him look so genuinely happy.

"Where are we going?" I questioned as he pulled out of his parking space.

"It's a surprise." He said, a smirk on his face again.

"For all I know, you could be kidnapping me." I said jokingly.

"I would never do that!" He said in between laughs.

"Plus, everyone knows you're with me." It was his turn to joke around now. I started laughing.

****

(Still Michaela's P.O.V)

When we reached our destination, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

When we were driving through the forest, I was very confused, but then we reached a clearing, and I couldn't believe my eyes!

"Liam!" I said "this is beautiful!"

"Just like you." he said back.

"Thank you." I said looking down at my hands and blushing once more. I should really stop doing that!

"Did you do this?" I asked, taking in the beautiful scenery.

"With a little help from the lads." he said in his cute Wolverhampton accent.

"It's amazing! You did it all for me?"

"Of course! Who else?"

There were strands of lights hanging from trees, and I small table sitting under the cluster of lights. It was all in front of a beautiful lake, and the sun was just setting. There were also little lanterns all around the table.

I already knew this was going to be an amazing night...

__________________________

How does everyone like it?! I worked hard on it, so sorry if it took a long time.

I hope everyone is having a great summer, ad enjoy your 4th of July! Eat lots of sweets and have fun watching fireworks!! 🎉🎊🎆🍪🎂🍦❤💙

~Sam