Chapter 6. The Crash [part 3: Amoretta]

hey guys heres chapter 6. i know you guys thought the last chapter was pretty sad :( but i cried a bit writing the end of this chapter :'(

.Chapter 6.

I watched as Salina and her mother cried. I felt so bad, I didn't like to see my baby cry.

After a half hour everything started to settle down. Salina had calmed down a bit and we were both downstairs sharing a big bowl of ice cream sundae with extra chocolate sauce and rainbow sprinkles. We ate it while we watched a movie in her basement. Salina leaned her head on my shoulder and I smiled as she watched the movie.

Her mom came down in the middleof our second movie in her bathrobe and slippers.

"Hey girls, I called Amoretta's mother and she said she could sleepover. You girls should head up to bed, it's getting late."

Sleepover? With Salina? Count me in! That obviously wasn't my mother though, that's my protector, he's taking care of me while I'm here in America.

Salina tensed beside me, "Uh mom?" she asked, "We have sleeping bags right?"

"They're in storage sweetie, but it's fine you gals are skinny, you'll both sleep in your bed. Anyways, I'm tired, Goodnight!"

"L-let's go upstairs I guess..." Salina trailed as she turned off the TV and started walking up the stairs.

I watched her every move as she took graceful steps with her long toned legs. They looked so smooth, I wanted run my hands along them. Salina's voice suddenly snapped me out of my trance.

"Um, Amoretta are you coming?" she asked. I nodded and followed her to her room.

Her room was a light shade of purple, lilac perhaps? There was a black chandeleir with intricate details that hung right above her queen-sized bed. Above the head of her bed was a black shelf full of of different snow globes, and on the walls: beautiful abstract paintings that looked to be donw by a professional.

"I like your room" I commented.

"Thanks" she said shyly, "As you can see I collect snow globes and I'm also into art" she rubbed her arm, nervously. Cute.

"I love the paintings. Did you paint them?" I asked as I studied a painting of a small girl with an axe.

"Yeah, I did actually. I have an art studio downstairs that I can show you tomorrow."

"Do you think you can show me now?" I asked.

She grinned and then grabbed my hand as she led me downstairs. I felt an electrifying spark when she touched my skin, something I had never felt before, I immediately knew what this meant. Love.

I mentally laughed, I knew she would never love me, a beautiful girl like her? With me? That would be a dream. A dream I wish would come true.

She took off a gold necklace around her neck that held a small key. She unlocked the splatter-painted door with the key and opened it to reveal a colorful, magical room, full of wonderful masterpieces.

"So..." she said smiling, "Do you like it?" she asked.

"It's amazing Salina! I've never seen such amazing artwork like yours!" I exclaimed.

"Really?" she asked surprised as she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, "Thanks that means a lot, no one's really interested in my artwork."

"Well they should because your art is beautiful, just like you." I said softly complimenting her.

She blushed a deep red, "T-thanks." she stuttered, "We should get to bed, it's really late" she added after recovering from her blushing.

We headed back upstairs.

"Do you have any pajamas I could borrow?" I asked.

Salina headed towards her dresser and pulled out a pair of green pajama bottoms and a white short-sleeved shirt, and handed them to me.

"I'm going to go change in the bathroom" she said closing the door behind her.

I quickly changed into the clothes she gave me and slipped into her bed. I placed my hands under my bed and relaxed.

This was a dream. Sleeping over Salina's house AND getting to sleep in the same bed as her. It was a win-win.

Oh, Salina. Her long black hair slightly curled to perfection and her choppy bangs that stopped right above those chocolate brown eyes. And don't forget her beautiful sun-kissed skin and plump lips. I admit I'm obsessed with her, but who wouldn't be?

A girl like her will surely take anyone's breath away. I'm surprised she doesn't even have a boyfriend. I'm pretty sure she's straight, I mean she hasn't done anything that would convince me otherwise. Me on the other hand? Lesbian. I've never liked a boy ever in my life, never even a girl before. But once I saw Salina that day in English class, and when her eyes met mine? I instantly fell in love with her. Love at first sight.

I know she doesn't feel the same way though, I even think she's a bit creeped out about me trying to kiss her earlier. It was way too early for any of that but I just couldn't help myself. It was like, I was seeing a different version of her calling my name, asking me to kiss her. But of course it wasn't her, just me daydreaming. I could daydream about her all day.

Being with Salina always made me feel like being in a different world. Hearing her laugh or smile just made me melt, and when she gets shy and nervous, I just think it's the most adorable thing int he world.

She entered the room and layed down next to me after turning off the bedside lamp next to her.

I propped my arm up, turning on my side and smiled at her. I swore I could have seen her blush slightly but it was too dark to tell.

The only source of light was the moon shining through the curtains of her window, the light shining a bit on her face, defining her beautiful features.

Salina placed her hand on her pillow and sighed, "Amoretta?"

"Yes?" I asked my face slightly pressed into the blanket taking in her wonderful scent.

"Macy's brother...Max? Do you think he went to heaven?" She asked her voice quivering as s tear slid down her cheek.

I brushed it off with my thumb and caressed her cheek, "Of course. He was probably a nice cheerful boy, he's in God's hands now and I'm sure he's right up there with him."

"You think?" she whispered.

"I know."

"But he was such a happy little boy. I just don't understand why his life had to end so soon."

"Everything happens for a reason, Salina." I said.

"It must be much worse for Macy and her family. Macy and Max were so close. She loved him so much" she sniffed.

I smiled sadly.

After a few moments of silence Salina spoke again, "Are you cold?"

"No, are you?" she nodded.

I wrapped her in my arms as she lay her head on my chest and fell asleep. Salina's soft breathing soon relaxed me and I fell into a deep sleep with her.