Chapter 4 Part 2

"Mia! It's time to go! Are you ready yet or at least close to ready yet?!" yells my mother.

"Yeah! Give me like... a minute. Yeah! A minute!" Mia yells back to her mother.

So right now I am getting ready to go to the mall with my friends. I'm so freaking excited! Ahhh. This night is going to be so exhilarating. *smile*

After I get dressed, I go downstairs to hear John and Dominic (my cousin) arguing as usual.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hmmm."

"What. Are. You. Doing!?"

"Who me?"

"Yes you!"

"Couldn't be."

"FUCK YOU!"

"No thank you. Than who?"

"Shut up. SHUT. UP!"

"Hahaha. You're so funny to tease."

"I hate you Dominic. I so hate you."

"No you don't. You love me John."

"I wished I didn't. Go die in a hole 6 foot under."

"No. I would like to refrain from doing such a thing."

"Whatever," John mumbles. "Now answer my question."

"... and what question is that?"

(I want to kill him. I WANT TO BLOODY KILL HIM!... Hahaha... Ha-ha-ha calm down deep breaths calm down. *breathing in and out* Come on John deep breaths.)

"What are you doing?"

"Oooooh! What am I doing?"

Grinding his teeth together John says, "Yes."

"Oh. Oh nothing. Just minding my own business. Hehe."

(Deep breaths John deep breaths!) In a deep straining angry voice John replies, "Dominic."

"Hmmm?"

"Can I maule your body?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to die by your hands."

"Well if you don't stop with all your pretends, then I will in about 3 seconds."

"Oh come on John! It's not that serious."

"It's not that serious. It's not that serious?"

"Uh yea-"

"It's not that freaking serious!!! Oh hell yes it is! Especially...Especially when you wake up, come downstairs, AND FIND SOMEONE EATING YOUR FREAKING CHEESECAKE WHILE YOU WERE SAVING IT, TO EAT IT LATER ON IN THE DAY!!!"

"Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. I'm sorry alright. Stop with all that yelling you're making my ears bleed."

Glaring at Dominic. "Good."

"Well aren't you just peachy."

"So I'm going to ask you one last time okay? Why are you in MY house, in MY kitchen, besides eating MY cheesecake? Hmmm!!?!!," says John with his left eye twitching.

Ignoring John's question Dominic says, "With the way you are acting, I would think you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. You might want to go back upstairs and get some sleep. Maybe you'll calm down after a while."

John lunges at Dominic. While on the other hand, Dominic barely moves out of the way just in time.

"You better run Dominic or I'll swear-"

"Oh I will you smunchy wantchy little bea-" Dominic yelps.

"So close" John whispers.

"Damn right so close! Seriously John what's up? I'm your best friend and cousin all in one."

"Nothing... NOW GET OUT OF MY DAMN HOUSE! "

Dominic flees from the house like the devil was chasing after him, but before completely leaving he says, "I'll be back later on! By then I hope that beast inside of you calms down. You're starting to look like Aunt Martha, when she's on her period and we all know that's not good."

Roaring, "DOMINIC!"

"Hahaha! See ya!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Walking into the kitchen and grabbing a red apple, bitting into it I ask, "Soooo. What's up?" John stops what he was doing and looks back at me just staring. "Nothing." "You sure?" "Yes Mia I'm sure!" "Okay sheesh I was just asking. You didn't have to yell at me." "Haaaa. Sorry Mia I didn't mean to. I've been having a rough time." "It's okay I understand."

A silent awkward silence transpired before I spoke up again. "Okay well I'm going out shopping with Kelsey, Jade, Cleopatra, and Mary for the Red Ball." "Alight. Be safe." "Okay. Thanks. "Oh and Mia?" "Yes?" "I'm sorry for yelling at you." "It's okay. I understand ." "Love you little sis." "Love you too Jon Jon."

Smiling, John gives me a kiss on the forehead hugging me, then letting me. "Have fun kiddo." "I'm not a kid I'm eighteen." "Well to me I'll still see you as a kid. Until you reach the age of 25." "Ugh! Fine whatever. See you." "Yeah see you. I hope you find what you're looking for." "Yeah me too." With that I walk out of the kitchen, give my mom a kiss and a hug, then go to the front porch and wait for Jade to pick me up.

Wow. Okay. So the first thing I would like to say is I'm sorry that I took so long to update (6 months to be exact or I think. Sorry.). I had writers block. If you seen me on wattpad, I've been doing the same amount of thinking as I've been reading. I haven't abandoned you, just been getting my act together. I hope this little chapter (short. I know. I'm sorry) will help you forgive me. So with that I hope you vote, comment, and share! :)

Love,
Saran