Chapter 1

Hello there. Have you ever felt like their was something out of place in the world? Well I would have to say everybody in the world has that feeling. It symbolize that their is someone or something missing from your life.

It changes every aspect thing you have ever thought of. It's a life changing experience if you haven't already noticed. If your wondering why I'm asking you this. It's simply cause that's how I felt when I first shifted.

You see in the werewolf community we don't shift until the ages of 6-8 years old. I know I know, seems young right? But truth be told it's not. We shift at a young age to get use to our wolf. It's a very good learning experience if I do say so myself. Well anyway back to what I was saying, we shift at a young age because some of us are different. There are wolves that can change the world and make it a better place. Like have a destiny to save the world or being a very very VERY powerful wolf.

We different in many different ways to stay liberat, in our now weird association to be apart of the now all to elaborate world. If I have not introduce myself yet I am so very sorry. I get caught up in my on mind way to much but it's worth it, when you need an escape from the world itself. So my name Mia Sarah Parker. I have one of those names where you can have your middle name as a first name and people won't even know it unless someone calls you by your whole full name or unless someone writes it down. But either way it's what my parents name me and I love my name no matter what people might say about it.

I am the youngest out of 12 children. I am 17 years old, and I sometimes love and hate being the youngest because they have expectations. You might think it's only the oldest child but noooooo they expect that from all their children. But eh I got over it a long time ago. That's exactly 11 years ago.

I have tan skin that I love because it's me and I love myself for who I am. With black hair that goes just a little under my breast with blue eyes. I am 5'8' which I consider tall for a girl in my family since my mother is 5'2' and my two older sisters are 5'7' but as you can see there really it's that much height difference between us. But I'm still considered tall though.

If you haven't notice yet I said I have TWO older sisters meaning that I have NINE older brothers. So you can see my problem here can't you. They are some crazy bastards if need be. So overprotective of me and my sisters. Especially Steve the oldest of us twelve. Even though I'm not the badass kind of girl I can still me wild, mean, and just plain rude if need be, if you do something unnecessary which shouldn't have been done it the first place.

I'm a sweet girl if you ask me or any of my friends and family. But listen here and listen close if you mess with my life in any kind of way they will be hell to pay. I'm talking about the bad kind people the bad kind. Where if someone threatens to harm your family or friends and you don't know what to do but give up? Well sorry to say bud I am not that kind of girl. I can be innocent, prejustice, and inferential to tell you the true. But as words have been spoken before "You will get what's coming to you if you step one foot out of line" and I follow by those words everyday to insure the safety of myself and others.

So I hope you all liked my first chapter. It might have sounded weird or you were just confused about it, but just listen this is my first story and I'm just getting the hang of things. So if you have any questions please message if so. With that I hope you vote, comment, and share. :)

Love,
Saran