Chapter 3

"Morgana! Morgana! Wait up. I can't run as fast as you," my 8 year old self said.

"Come on Mia! If you don't hurry up I'm going to leave you behind," said Morgana.

"I'm coming I'm coming. But where are we going? You know we are not suppose to be in these parts of the woods." Feeling scared because the adults said they were to dangerous for youngsters our age.

"Oh don't worry we're going to a special magical place where you and I can be safe and where I can protect you." From what?

"Why do I need to be protected?" I say.

"Why because silly goose you are special." That doesn't make any sense coming from her of all people. When she knows how plain Jane I am.

"How am I-"

Out of know where there is a loud screech going from about 1 mile up from us. I stop dead in my tracks. I was so scared that I was shaking like I spent hours apond hours standing in the Antarctica with barely enough clothing to keep warm.

I look over at Morgana and was suprise to see unlike me she was calm. Well she did say she was my protector and all. That I was special. But special for what.

"Mia." "Yes Morgana?"I ask in a shaky voice that it more of sounded like my voice was cracked.

"When I give you the signal, I want you to run to that tree over there." She points to a tree that is 30 ft away from us. "When you get there I want no need you to climb it as fast as you can okay?"

"Okay." My answer coming out as a whisper.

When it seems like forever but was only 10 minutes of me shaking in my bones, Morgana having the brave calm face, and the screeching going on and on. Until it finally stopped.

I thought it was over, until Morgana at that point of time pulled a bow and arrow out and started to shoot at god knows what.

I didn't move until she told me to run but I couldn't compend anything when I finally saw what she was shooting at.

It was a creature I have never seen before. It's a mixer of a demon and ghoul. It has sharp teeth that at any given point of time they were to pierce me I would come crashing down to the face of the earth dead. It's body was as big as a gorilla but twice the size of that. It's eyes were were a mixer of black and blood red but more on the side of black.

The thing was heading right for us. Me being scared in a froze like paralyze state that I didn't move an inch when Morgan's voice finally came through my void of clouded mess screaming at me to "Run Mia Run! NOW!! Get out of here! I need you to be safe okay. You are the only thing I live for. You are my sister, my blood, my best friend. I need you to be safe for the safety of the world. You are the only thing along side your mate that can stop these creactures-" saying 'creatures' which so much vemon that I was kind of scared of her a little -"from harming earth itself." Saying the last part in a more softer tone than I ever heard of her say.

So I did as said of me to do. I ran for the tree and climbed as high as I could go. Which in my case is pretty far. That the only people that can truly spot me from my current position are the ones in my pack. Because they truly understand how I work and also they have seen me climb billions of times and gotten use to it. By now I can climb all the way to the top of a tree and they can make me or others as some like the children my age a children a couple years older than me can clearly see me.