Chapter 2

"Ssssttttteeeeeeeeeevveeee!!!!" "Ssssttttteeeeeeeeeevveeee!!!!!!" "SSSSTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEVVEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"
"OH MY GOD MIA!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!?" I laughed hysterically after doing that. If your wondering why I'm calling his name like that in the first place is because I'm bored sitting in my room and I thought it would be fun to mess with my older brother.

I have been in my room for the last 4 hours. It seems that everyone decided that it was "Leave Out Mia Day". Literally, because as soon as I woke up everyone and I mean everyone including my friends had something thing planned. When for the past 2 weeks I was planning to go have rare exotic fun. But no little chipmunks had to go and ruin it.

  It was suppose to be an eventful week filled with going shopping to the mall for just some random things. Like buying new books because I love to read, and just plain hang out. Huh ahhhhh so now my whole 2 weeks plan has failed miserably.
With after calling my brother's name and him demanding why I was calling his name, like a fan girl would do after seeing one of their favorite idol or idols. Well I simply told him and I quote: "I was feeling loving to my oh so big bro, that I just wanted to celebrate and say your name before I go bat shit crazy". All while having a huge smile on my face. He just looked at me like I was crazy. Which in the end is true. Who wouldn't be if they were in their room for last 4 hours.

He as me just simply said: "Well...okay love you too. But can you stop calling my name I'm quite busy just so you know. How about the next time you want someone call Greg or Matt or something. You know they are never doing anything in the house expect for just lazing around."

I thought about it and came to the  inclusion "I will do that a matter of factly." So with that he left as quick as he came in. For the rest of time until my family came back from wherever they went off too I just went on my social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.

When I got bored of that I then preceded to go for a walk to get my mind off unnecessary things. After a 1 to 2 hour walk around the block I came back home around 6:30. To find that my family are home and well.

Yes I was still mad or more of upset that they left me high and dry but I still love them and always will. But look it seems that they had a reason for it. Well the reason, was they were just planning out my 18th birthday party and that's all I got out of them. They wouldn't tell me anymore no matter I much I pushed them. So I just left it alone.

Oh mind you my sweet people that when a werewolf turns 18 they get to find their mate and I'm very excited about that. To live my life with the person the Moon Goddess has chosen for me is going to be the most exhilarating thing I will ever experience in my whole entire life.

Sorry it took me a long time to update for you. My mind wasn't really coming up with what I want for this story of mine. You could mostly just say I was having writer's block. Hope you like it and LIKE, COMMENT, VOTE, and SHARE!!!!! :)

Love,
Saran