I have so much to say, but you're so far away (Synyster Gates sequel)

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Brian awoke with a start early in the morning. Today he and the band were leaving for another tour. But for the first time in his whole life, he didn’t want to. Not without Jimmy. Getting through a practice had been hard enough for everyone, but a tour? Brian didn’t even want to think about it. What made it worse was Kate wasn’t going to be joining them this time.

Kate had decided to stay back with Val since she was pregnant and didn’t want to go through it alone. She even decided to move in with Val until the guys came home. Brian turned over and looked at Kate’s sleeping form beside him. He smiled and tucked a stray piece of her hair behind her ear. He sat up a little and kissed her temple. Kate smiled in her sleep and then rolled over. Brian sighed and quietly got out of bed.

He made his way to the bathroom and started the shower. After peeling off his boxers, he climbed in and let the hot water wash over him. His heart was hurting at the thought of leaving Kate alone for almost an entire year. He groaned and poured a handful of shampoo into his hands and started washing his hair.

Meanwhile, Kate had heard the shower start and pulled herself awake. She picked up a t-shirt of Brian’s up off the floor and put it on so she wasn’t wearing just her panties, even though Brian would love that, and went out to the kitchen to make some coffee.

“Babe, have you seen my bag with my guitar stuff in it?” Brian called from the bedroom. Kate smiled.

“It’s right here on the table.” She called back. She could hear him sigh in relief then shuffle around more in the bedroom.

Kate poured herself some coffee and then a cup for Brian. A few minutes later, Brian came out of the room carrying a large suitcase and a smaller duffle bag and dropped them next to the door. He turned around and looked at Kate. He smirked and walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her.

“You look so hot right now in my shirt, you know that right?” He said in a husky voice. Kate giggled and looked into his eyes.

“Oh do I?” She said. She wiggled free of his grasp and did a little spin for him.

Brian shook his head and gathered her back in his arms.

“You’re going to make it very difficult for me to leave.” He said. Kate smiled and started kissing his neck.

“Yeah well, that’s the idea.” She said in a sexy voice.

Brian groaned and crashed his lips to hers and kissed her hard. Kate kissed back and knotted her hands in his hair. Brian lifted Kate up with ease and set her up on the counter and started sliding his hands up the t-shirt to her bare breasts. Kate moaned softly and tilted her head back. In one swift movement, Brian pulled her shirt off and tossed it to the floor, leaving Kate almost naked. He looked her up and down and started kissing her neck.

“You are so beautiful.” He murmured on her skin. Kate shivered and pulled his head up so that she could kiss him again.

Brian’s hands found her breasts and started squeezing them roughly. Kate started to moan in his ear and Brian let out a deep growl. Just as he was about to go a step further…

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Both Kate and Brian’s heads turned to the door. Brian groaned and Kate giggled and jumped down from the counter. She hurried off to collect the shirt that was now under the kitchen table, while Brian went to answer the door, but not before he re-adjusted himself.

Zacky and Johnny were on the other side of the door. Behind them, Brian could see the bus waiting.

“Come on man. We gotta get going.” Zacky said. Brian sighed and nodded, then turned to Kate.

She had pulled the shirt on and was still standing in the kitchen.

“Give me a minute?” Brian asked. Zacky and Johnny nodded and went back towards the bus.

Brian shut the door and walked over to Kate. He smiled and she looked away. Brian touched her face and gently turned her head so that she was looking at him.

“I am going to miss you so much.” He said softly. Kate closed her eyes and let a few tears spill over.

“I love you so much Kate. You know that.” He said. Kate nodded and hung her head.

“Please, look at me baby.” Brian whispered. Kate took a deep breath and looked up at him.

Brian had one tear rolling down his cheek and Kate could tell it was killing him to stay so strong. Kate stood up on her tiptoes and kissed him hard. Brian wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly.

“I’ll be back before you know it. I promise.” He whispered in her ear. Kate nodded against him and pulled herself away.

“Be good.” She said. He laughed a little and nodded.

“Of course. I love you Kate.”

“I love you too Brian.” Kate said. Brian touched her face one last time before turning around to leave.

Kate watched as he picked up his bags and opened the door. Zacky and Matt were outside the bus, having a cigarette and Johnny was sitting on the steps. They waved to Kate and gave Brian a pat on the back as he walked on the bus. After Brian was on, the others followed and the bus pulled out of the driveway towards where ever they were headed first.