Falling For You; an Edward Cullen One Shot

Name: Allyson Rose

Age: 17

race: human

looks: long wavy blonde hair, big green eyes, pale, 5'9, thin/curvy body

personality: friendly, fun, kind, brave, outgoing, loyal, funny, stubborn, sensitive, proud, clumsy, lazy, creative, smart, insecure about appearance

*Allyson’s POV*

*present*

Ahh life can be good sometimes. There are the ups, the downs, the roller coaster rides. Yet, in the end you just can’t get enough of that gut churning experience. Same with life. You have your bad times, but that just makes the good ones seem better, and in the end no matter what you get rewarded with something you just can’t get enough of. Love. *sigh* Was life always this simple for me? No, it wasn’t. I had always been so damn stubborn. My pride blinded me from seeing just how deeply I was falling for him. I had always refused to love anyone that was too good or not good enough for me. It sucked, but I got over those petty things, more or less.

*past*

Ever had one of those times where you just wish you could disappear? I have. I’ve been in Fork’s Washington for about five months today. Everyone constantly stares my way and begin to gossip about me. When I had first gotten to the high school, I was stoked. New friends, new experiences, the good stuff. Well, boy was I wrong. I made friends with a girl named Angela Webber. She was kind and smart enough to hold a decent conversation, unlike her friend Jessica. Jessica never liked me, not that I care; she thinks I’m after Mike Newton. Actually scratch that, she thinks I’m after everyone’s boyfriend. Apparently my appearance threatens her. Can you believe that?! I don’t think much of myself to be honest. I think my long blond hair is too wavy, my green eyes are too dull, too pale, too tall, and I’m not too happy with my body figure. I love my personality though. I’m very friendly, fun, kind, outgoing, loyal, sensitive, smart, creative, and brave. I can also be funny too, oh and, stubborn, clumsy, lazy and maybe a bit too proud. That’s why Jessica hates me. I guess I said the wrong thing or something, I was just kidding, but she didn’t find it amusing.

Well anyways the first day I was here I met Angela. We instantly became friends and we even had the same classes. During lunch she presented me too all her friends. Mostly everyone was nice. I even became friends with a girl named Bella, who later presented me to her boyfriend and his family. The Cullens. There is where it all begins.

*Flashback*

I was on my way to study hall one day and saw Bella, Angela and the Cullens.

-”Hey Allyson! Over here!” they shouted/whispered. I smiled and made my way over to them. I was almost there when I tripped and because I had my books in my arms, I knew this was going to hurt. A lot. ’Damn My Clumsiness!’ I thought as I shut my eyes tight, preparing for the impact. I was waiting for a while and it never came. I felt kind of cold and opened my eye slowly I opened the other one. I blushed and cleared my throat.

-”Hey Edward!” I said happily. He flashed me his crooked smile. ‘Damn it! I refuse to allow him to have so much control over me!’ I thought in my head. It was no use. I smiled at him. He helped me straighten myself.

-”Your welcome. Just be more careful please.” he said as he took his seat next to Alice and Bella. I smiled at them and placed myself in between Angela and Mike. Everyone asked to make sure I was ok. I peaked at Edward, who was still looking at me. I tried to hide the blush that was threatening to make its way on my cheeks. I looked over at Bella absent mindedly and regretted it. She stared from me to Edward and then had a skeptical look on her face when I smiled at her.