Emmett One Shot:

Name:angel bulevarde
Race:vampire
Looks:waist length black w\ red hair riddick's eyes(silverish white pupil)
Age:18 (102)

(after Bella n Nessie incident)

*Third Person*

The gloomy clouds of Forks, Washington were still casting an ominous shadow over the civilians of this small town. Yet suddenly it seemed like the place was slightly lit up as a woman, no, a young lady passed through the outskirts of the town. With graceful strides the woman strutted down the streets catching the eyes of many young men wanting to meet her. The sun shinned off of her pale skin. The woman was breath taking. What with her waist length hair that was midnight black with the occasional red decorating her hair. It framed her face perfectly as he strange eyes caught everyone’s attention. Most people thought she was blind, yet she knew just when to stop, when to pick up her pace, and she smiled at those that stared at her for too long. So proving that theory wrong, they figured that this was just another crazy trend and that the pale beauty was wearing contacts.

Little did these civilians know that they should cower in fear at the sight of someone of her kind. Yet who would mistake her for a threat. She looked like that which was her name, Angelic. Her name was Angel Bulevarde. What was she? This pale beauty was in refugee of a home with people of her kind. Vegetarian vampires. Vampire? You may question. Yes, indeed. You may notice her eyes are of the wrong color, regardless of her being a vegetarian or if she devoured humans. Perhaps even the fact that the girl’s skin did not sparkle in the sun creating thousands of rainbows as her diamond like skin did not flash at the bright rays. Yet you most likely do know that some vampires are gifted with certain traits. That is her trait. She was blessed with the ability to fight against the rays of the sun. You can call it her own, personal, vampire proof sun block. Her eyes where there naturally.

She had found that out when she began to hunt. She used to belong to a nomad coven of vampires. They included her sister and mate, along with their younger brother and herself. They made one strange family, but she was happy at some point. Yet every time she fed she felt pity for the animals. Decades ago, before she had re-met her younger sister, who now had the appearance of a 25 year old, she had come across a coven called the Cullens. She befriended them as it was only two males and two females not counting herself. She grew with that coven and one day she and her “sister” came across a young man in peril. Her out of the kindness of her heart wanted to save him, yet did not want to damn him into the guilt of being vampire, as her other “brother” thought. Yet her companion thought other wise and took him to their “father” with out even considering the consequences.

Angel followed her back. The whole way there thinking of the boys face. Dark hair, rosy cheeks, adorable dimples. He had a childish complexion. By the time she reached there, she had to witnessed the boy’s screams as he had been bit. When the boy had come to and was told what he was, she was there to help him constantly. Angel had grown to love the boys scent, it drove her mad. The boy was quick to return the feelings. He began to love her as well. However, one jealous “sister” did not like this. She believed she was much more beautiful than Angel. That she disserved him. She had plotted their loves downfall.

If you were to ask Angel’s real reason’s of leaving, she would not lie, but she would find a way to tell the truth without quite telling it. Her sister and she had soon been reunited. How? After Angel and the dimple cheeked boy had finally gained the confidence to rely on one another, enough to tell the other how they felt, they were split apart. They had shown one another what love truly was one night while hunting. The sister, enraged, confronted Angel saying she had done something very immoral and that she was a hypocrite. She told Angel about her love for the boy and how she was the one to save him. Now, Angel being the kind person she was backed down coming up with the excuse of needing to see her family. The boy crushed to here soon that she found them, but that they were turned, causing his beloved Angel to stay with them and start a new coven. He soon learned to love the blond, but never fully.