His Little Slave

Hey guys do I lost interest in the stories on hold so until I find interest in then again I refuse to write them. Here's a new story I do have interest in.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Enjoy!

Maya's POV

I walked down the small staircase and made my way towards the kitchen. I heard noise coming from the kitchen and decided to go check it out. When I walked in my mother was cooking breakfast for us. We didn't have much to eat here since we were living on a vampire campground. This is where you and your families were taken if you survived the fitness test.

The fitness test was decided by looks,ability to cook and clean for the woman and for men it was tested by strength and brains. Luckily my mother and I passed the test my father did as well but my brother was to young to even take the test. I don't like thinking about what they did to him all I can hope for is he's in a better place.

My mother pulled out the small amounts of milk we had for the week until my father got his small paycheck from the vampire government. She poured some into my stale bowl of cereal and handed it to me.

"Good morning sweetheart" my mom said

"Morning" I mumbled

Today wasn't a good day for any of us. Today was my eighteenth birthday. I was going to be attempted to be sold to a higher authority vampire family along with all the other girls who had turned eighteen in the past month. Unfortunately I just made the deadline by a week. Today I would be evaluated and determined on a price. I took a few bites of my cereal before I completely lost my appetite. I walked up the stairs and grabbed my sweatpants and baggy white shirt and threw them on. I threw my hair in a quick messy bun before grabbing my socks and sneakers and heading back downstairs.

I saw my mother crying in the kitchen as my father attempted to comfort her when I reached the kitchen once again. I couldn't bare to say goodbye so I just blew them quick kisses when they saw me and walked out the door. The roads were no longer paved like they were before the invasions. The roads in the campgrounds were now just dirt. The houses for us humans were basically small shacks. There were vampires who roamed the streets and preyed on weak humans that would just be trying to reach their destinations. It happened rarely but it's still happened. I passed my two male vampires who kicked hungrily when they sniffed me.

I shuddered in disgust as I made my way towards the slave auction building. Vampires had gathered up in front of the doors so I made my way to the back entrance. One of the humans motioned me to a seat and called over a vampire to dress before the auction. They threw a pair of faded skinny jeans and a black strapless shirt with a leather jacket. They straightened my hair and added some think lines of black eyeliner in the top lid and waterline if my eyes.

They put some black boots on my feet and motioned me into the line back stage I peeked out the curtains to see humans lined up in the back crying and praying their child won't be bought and vampires in the front looking to buy.

The curtains opened and I quickly backed away from the curtain so I was still hidden backstage. A vampire came on stage and started the auction up. He motioned for the first girl to come on stage. She was beautiful. She had curly blonde hair and big blue eyes like me only I had straight brown hair and big blue eyes. She was wearing a white dress with white heels. Her makeup was light and her lips were glossed. When she stopped next to the man instantly hands were flying up along with a price. Vampires came on stage to determine her price and when a decision was reached the vampire held a microphone to his mouth.

"This young ladies name in Rebecca Dober. Her price is 59,000 dollars" he said

"60,000" a man who looked to be in his early twenties said.

"Going once going twice sold!" The vampire said

The man came up and collected Rebecca. She started to tear up as he walked off stage. One by one the girls came and went. Being sold for crazy prices but would still buy. Finally it came down to me. The man motioned me to come on stage and I did. I slowly walked towards him as the vampires came on stage to evaluate me. I stood there awkwardly as they touched me and determine my worth. Finally they came up with a resonable price.

"This ladies name is Maya Dow. Her price is 70,000 dollars.''

I stared at him in surprise I didn't think I would be worth that much. I was skinny yet strong but I certainly was beautiful. Hands went flying but a young man who looked about my age stood up

"200,000 dollars!" He yelled

Everyone gasped at his price but he just smile in victory.

"Going once.... Going twice.... Sold!" He yelled

My heart clenched at that one word. I had been sold and now I was going to be taken away forever. If I wasn't sold ild e able to stay here until I was sold. But at least that would have given me more time with my family.

The man came up on stage and claimed me as his. He walked me down stage as the vampire crowd scattered since I was the last auction. I looked around to see my mother crying and wailing trying to get over to me and so how keep here. I teared up but somehow managed to make myself look away.

I heard her continue to scream as I was motioned into the seat of a car. My life as it was is over an now I have to being my new life, as his little slave.

I hope it was good please tell me what you think!!

xoxo