Chapter Six

Chapter 6~Deeper.

"Catch me if you can!" Crystal yelled running to the castle.

I chuckled at how cute she was.

We were sitting around at her favorite spot, talking and kissing. She had told me some stuff about her family and I told her about mine. I felt like I could open up to her.

As I ran towards the castle, searching for Crystal, I heard my name.

"Draco! Draco!" I turned around to face Crystal, blood dripping from her head. Suddenly, the scenery had changed into Malfoy Manor. I was confused. How did I end up here? Whats going on?

Out of now where, shocks of fireworks burst around me. Immediately Crystal collapsed to the floor.

'NO!' I tried to yell, but I couldn't. It felt like I had sand in my throat. I started running towards Crystal's lifeless body, but as I got closer, She kept getting farther away.

It was an endless chase.

Fireworks lit up around me again, and I fell to the floor. Blacking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhhhhh!!" I sat up in bed, panting.

What had just happened?

"Draco? Are you alright?" Blaise asked me, sitting in his bed.

"Yes. I'm fine. Go back to bed." He shrugged and fell back against his pillow.

I sighed, getting up and getting ready. It was 3:45 am. God, I hate nightmares.

But why did it feel so real? Like Deja vu'?

I just shook the thought away, as I walked down the halls of Hogwarts.

Suddenly, a smile crept on my face. "Hello, love. How are you this evening?" I asked approaching the Angel. She turned around and smiled. "Hello Draco. I'm doing well. How are you?"

I pulled her close and kissed her. "I could be better." I smiled. Crystal's face flashed over with worry.

"What's wrong?"

I sighed. "I had a dream."

She quickly pulled me to the window and sat me down next to her. "Tell me about it."

"Well, It was about you and me." I paused playing with my hands. "And we were at, Hogwarts." I looked up at her. It looked like she had heard this before. "And we were at Malfoy Manor, and Fireworks, you were killed, then Blank." I said. Crystal pulled me into a hug.

"It was just a Dream." She whispered.

I held onto her tightly, never wanting to let go.

"Tell me about yourself." I said, still in the hugging position.

She sighed. "Well I come from a long line of Evans. My mother and father were horrible people. The only people that cared for me and my sisters were our grandparents." She sniffed. "My family hated me, except my grandparents and Mikayla. Everyone else thought I was, different." She started crying. I pulled away.

"What do you mean, different?"

"If I told you, you'd hate me." She replied.

I smirked. "I could never hate you, Crystal."

I lifted her chin. "I love you." I said, without thinking. I mentally slapped myself. 'She isn't ready for this yet!' I thought.

"I love you too, Draco." Crystal replied with a small smile on her face.

Suddenly, she kissed me. Leaving all the worries of the world behind us. Making me feel like I was the only man in the world, for her.

'No one could ever love you.' The words of Ashley, ringed in my head.

Well, she was wrong. I loved her.

I pulled away, smiling down into those vibrant blue eyes.

"Shall we head to the Dining Hall?" I asked jumping up, holding my arm out.

She gladly took it. "Of course."

We walked until, we reached the doors of the Dining Hall.

I kissed her one last time before letting her go.

After she walked in, I walked in sitting down at the Slytherin Table.

I glanced at the Ravenclaw table, spotting Crystal.

She was eating an Apple, and talking with Loony Lovegood. I stared for a while until she caught my eyes.

She looked at me sending a secret message through our eye contact.

'I love you.' I smiled, sending the same message back.

I had finally decided I hat gone bonkers.

I had fallen in love with Crystal Evans.