Chapter Two

Chapter 2~Vanilla

Vanilla.

I smelled Vanilla.

The smell was strangely familiar to me.

"Do you smell that?" I asked.

"Sorry. I had Cheese&Bacon for breakfest." Goyle replied. 

"Ew. Not that. It smells like..Vanilla." Everyone in the compartment shook their heads. I sighed. I stood up and turned towards the door, suddenly Pansy grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going Drakie Poo." She squeaked.

I shook off her hand. "Prefect Duties." I sneered. I quickly stepped out and shut the door behind me.

Thank God. I can't stand Pansy.

As I walked down the Train hallway, I smelt Vanilla.

I turned to a compartment.

There was a girl sitting in it.

She had Black long hair, blue shimmering eyes, and a nice figure, I might add.

I slid the door open,

She looks up from the book she's reading and smiles.

Without thinking I ask, "Can I sit here?" I ask nervously.

Wait! I'm not nervous around girls. Im a Malfoy. Proud, Strong, and Confident. Girls get nerous around me!

"Sure" She replies. Her vioce was Soft, like silk. I liked it.

I quickly shut the door and took the seat across from her.  "What's your name?" We ask at the same time? We both start laugh.

"You First."

"I'm Crystal Evans. And you are?"

"Draco. Draco Malfoy." I smiled. She held out her hand.

"Well, Its nice to meet you Draco Malfoy." I took it without hesitation. We finally let go, though I felt like the warmth disappeared after we let go. I glanced at Crystal.

Apparently she felt it too and shivered.

Suddenly the compartment door slide open. There stood, the pug face, gorilla arse smelling, Pansy Parkison. "Drakie! I'e been looking for you every where!" She walked over to me and kissed my cheek, before turing around to face Crystal.

Crystal's smile disappeared and turned into a frown. I also could of sworn I saw disappointment in her eyes. "And--"

"Crystal Evans." Pansy smirked. Crystal held out her hand to Pansy. "Nice to meet you Pansy Parkison." I was bafled. I never told Crystal about Pansy.

"Uhh, How did you know her name?" I asked.

"Rumors." She stated, but it almost sounded like a question.

"Well look Kryptonite or whatever your name is but I must steal MY BOYFRIEND now." I opened my mouth to protest, but was being pulled away by Pansy.

"Nice meeting you Crystal."

"You too, Draco." She replied with a smile. I waved to her. She waved back.

As I pulled away from Pansy, I noticed that Crystal kinda glowed.

Like an Angel.