Chapter Nine

I had never been so outraged my entire life.

Especially not over a girl.

I decided I needed to focus on the mission.

I bolted for the Room of Requirement.

 I walked past a wall a few times, before the door appeared.

I opened the door, having the strangest feeling, but I pushed it aside.

Quickly I entered the room, the door shutting behind me. I walked around skimming the objects. I saw something glisten on a shelf. I walked over to it and examed it.

A necklace.

It was beautiful. A heart shaped necklace. Carefull covered in shining silver. 'Spectacular'.

I grabbed it, putting it in my pocket. I'd save it for someone special. I knew exactly who.

I made my way to the cabinet, opening the door.

"Oh." I muttered. Inside the cabinet was a package. The cursed item I shall give to Dumbledore. Not exactly, I would find someone to give to Dumbledore. Some one innocent.

I carefully picked up the wrapped package.

Suddenly I heard a crash. I pulled out my wand, whirling around.

"Who's there?" I asked.

No reply.

"Come out, you coward." I said.

A figure emerged from the large books, that were stacked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

She smirked. "I should ask you the same." She walked towards me. I shoved the package inside my jacket, concealing it.

She eyed me. "What you got there?"

"None of your business, Ashley."

"Yes, it it. Your my sisters boyfriend I should know." She crossed her arms over her chest.

I swallowed. Obviously, they don't talk anymore. I rolled my eyes. "Sisiters." I muttered.

"Well?"

"We broke up, like weeks ago." I said.

"Oh. Well--"

I interupted. "I need to go." I shoved past her, clutching the package. I never really wanted to kill Dumbledore. I had no choice. If I didn't, he would kill me.

I had no choice.

_____________________________________________

Hey Guys,

Sorry if this chapter is really crappy.

I haven't had much inspiration, but I hope it does weel.

Anyways, PandoraLily, my friend.

Has got really amazing books. Please check her out.

Thanks!

I <3 you all!

Peace&Love

~^^Katie the Rabbit.