R13. Blood Stained Skin, Glossy Eyes !Part 2!

The ringing of the door bounced around the walls, quickly getting off the floor, ready to run.
Knocks were heard minutes later, peeking through the peep hole, seeing the blue haired boy I loved.

"U-Uwah..Na-N-Nagisa..aah-!" I drooled, the sticky substance dripping down my chin.
Trying to hold my love in, I ran through the window I broke through, taking the murder weapon with me.

'Nagisa would be so proud!' I praised myself on the inside.
The sounds of his scream erupted, being heard from where I was, he must have seen the broken window,

Seeing his father's body.

"Aah-! Nagisa...can you feel my love?" I cupped my cheeks, day dreaming about us being together.
Making Monaca jealous, having Daimon start congratulating us both, Jataro making a painting of Nagisa and I.
Drool volcano-ed out of my mouth, running back to my own house, throwing the weapon in the incinerator.

Taking a shower, changing into a fresh pair of clothes, throwing the blood stained in the incinerator, turning on the burning machine.

"Nagisa..y-you're so cute!" I fangirled on the outside, hearing the phone ringing, I saw the caller.

'Nagisa...'
I grinned, feeling the corners of my lips being spilt, the crimson liquid dripping.
I picked up the phone, hearing Nagisa's desperate voice talking to me.

"K-Kazuko! M-M-My-My fa-father-!" I heard his voice cracking, tears are staining his beautiful eyes, I frowned.

'That little sh*t father still has someone who loves him.'

"Nagisa.." I faked a sad and worried voice, which he believed.

"Do you want me to come over and comfort you?" I grinned once again.

"A-Ah please!" He accepted my request. I held the phone as I picked up a syringe, fulling it up with a sleeping drug.
Nagisa started to talk to me over the phone, it makes me wonder why he didn't call the police.

'Oh wait, I disconnected the phone system of course, how can I forget, duh..'

'The only person he can call is me...'

"Mhm..Nagisa, I'll come quickly now.." I hang up the phone, not waiting for his reply.
Hiding the syringe in my shoes, I started to skip towards Nagisa's house.