R13. Blood Stained Skin, Glossy Eyes !PART 1!

Kazuko's POV

I stared coldly at the adult's corpse.
It was Nagisa's father, pity really, his death could have been more dramatic.

I sat down next to his bloody body, carving his eyes out.
I had to be careful, didn't want to mess up the beautiful, smooth, delicate eyes of one's love.
Picking up both of them, placing it in a small jar.
I started to dissect him before Nagisa comes home from school.

I faked my sickness just to do this, I wasted my time to talk to Nagisa..
But it wasn't all for nothing, I could have killed Nagisa's father, freeing him from the pain.

Its true, I do know about Nagisa's past.
His stupid father working him to the bone, it makes me sick.
Seeing those "freckles" on his arms, they were just scars given by the demon. That worthless demon shouldn't exist.
His eyes, showing helplessness, pain, sorrow, it makes me want to burn down this house.

"Uwah...look at your pretty organs..." I commented, seeing the wet, warm, organs soaked in blood.

"It's okay...your "Failure" son you call, will not miss you...Ever...."

"Because he has me now.."

I started to laugh, clearing myself from the insanity rushing through my blood.
Nagisa is mine-! He's all mine-!

I could have him to myself, all to me...