R6. When He Walks In

A/n
I just came to make an announcement if anyone who does not know which is OC/Reader/Character.
The stories with no (XReader) is my OC being stared in the story. For (Character x Character)
I will not include a title and just have the name of the character.

Kazuko's POV

I stared at all the dresses Kotoko lent me to try on. She made a bet with Daimon to see if I'll look 'Stunning' in her dresses. My stares lasted the longest on a certain dress, that had a small bow attached to the middle of the chest area, and another bow with pearls aligning the ruffles.

Kotoko smiled and picked that dress up and made me hold on to it. She soon striped me down, starting to unbutton my current outfit. I quickly covered myself with Shingetsu's blanket, feeling embarrassed. Kotoko reassured me that we are both girls. As I was about to put one leg into the dress, the door opened revealing Shingetsu.

"Ney Kazuko-san we're making cookies do you wan-" He stopped midway and stares my blushing form.His face was too,completely red and he was stunned. When he snapped out of his daze he quickly turned around and apologized.

"G-Gomen! I didn't know you were changing.." He apologized and walked out the room, making sure to lock the door.
Kotoko giggled and asked,

"Kazuko-chan was that the first time he saw you naked-?" She asked with her eyes sparkling. She seemed excited to share this news. I didn't want to disappoint her so I just responded back with a simple 'Yes'. She screamed 'Kyaa!' Because it was true. I finished putting on the dress and added the hat.

"H-how do I look Kotoko-?..." I softly said. She screamed even louder Kyaa's. She might win the bet with Daimon.
What I never knew was that Shingetsu unlocked the door with the key he carried, peeked through the door seeing myself in Kotoko's dress, and might he thought,

'Uwah! K-kawaii..' Which left him a blushing red mess.