New Years, Start of 2016

Uwah! New Year! 2016! That's what everyone's looking forward to!
This year I had such a blast! I achieved many goals in my life! Many of them changed my life!

I'm so happy that I met new friends!
Such as,
xoCANDYox
dittio-chan
muffychu
akirasti
amber_manz
hikatsumi
XxSushiRollxX
FukuiRyou

Well, dittio-chan -chan is my real life friend, but I still think that she should be mentioned!
Thank you so much for being there for me Dittio, you helped me so much in life!
I wish I could repay you!
Thank you for helping me with stress, thank you for helping me with senpai!~ ;///;
Thank you for understanding me and not pressuring me, Uwah! I can't express how thankful I am!

muffychu,
You are an amazing friend!
I always enjoy your comments when reading, it always makes me smile!
Thank you for making me smile! I'm happy to find someone who enjoys Dangan Ronpa here on Wattpad!
(But did your hear? Dangan Ronpa 3 is coming out!~ Gah! I'm excited!)
Fufufu! Ecchi shall be the Japanese magical girl that spreads Ecchi!~
Thank you for inspiring me! I makes me wish to have a writing talent like you!
Thank you for being friends with me! Thank you thank you!

*Holds thumbs up* Go get that Isogay! Muffgay for the win!

xoCANDYox ,
You have been such a wonderful friend!
It's always so fun to tease you about your beautiful Shiota!~
Thank you for comment drowning me in the squad chat! I have recovered and now going well!
Thank you so much for inspiring me! Your writing makes me want to explode because its so great!
I hope your New Year turns out great!

amber_manz ,
Uwah! Amber you have been a funny friend to me!
With your humorous jokes and your comments, it makes me laugh really hard!
I love how you make me smile with every joke you make!
Talking with you and Muffy was a great moment!
Thank you so much! Thank you for everything! Thank you!~

akirasti ,
Thank you for understanding and messaging me the first day I restarted my account.
Your writing inspires me! It makes me want to create new ideas and new stories!
I'm grateful for all those holiday messages! It makes me happy seeing that someone would say those things to me,
I'm mostly lonely on holidays so I'm happy for all those messages!

Don't get me wrong! Every holiday message everyone brings me is always going to lighten my day!

hikatsumi,
You have been such a great person to meet!
Thank you for joining me in SushiRoll's wedding! Our giant chat made me want to laugh hard enough for me to cry!
I enjoy our giant chat! Making SushiRoll so uncomfortable and now she's M-A-R-R-I-E-D to the one and only!
Karma Akabane! Maybe Karma Fangirls might kill us both for planning the wedding, Well! We will run towards
Muffy for shelter!~

FukuiRyou,
Thank you for accepting many of my requests!
I'm so happy that you help me with story ideas and books! I might not message you much, but I still care for you!
Your a friend who will help me in problems! Thank you for understanding my messages that I sent!
I'm so happy that you help me on grammar the first time we met! It really improved over time'
Thank you thank you!~

XxSushiRollxX,
Gah! I'm so proud of your marriage!
We shall plan another Boku No Pico festival soon!
Thank you for all those funny teasing moments I had with you!
That Santa message had have you a "WTF Face" did it? *Wiggles eyebrows*
That flapping Santa....it sends giggles out of my lips. Thank you thank you! I love being your friend!

Lastly! All of my readers!
You guys made me want to write more! Maybe some of you read my stories, and don't admit it, but I'm so grateful that you read my stories!
I never thought that people would read any of my stories!
Thank you all! You made me so happy! It brings tears to my eyes, seeing readers read my stories.....

These people(s) really did change my life!
But my life changed too in real life!

I finally became friends with my senpai!~
I finally got to interact with more people at school!
Discovering my hobby for gaming!

I seen many new things!

I love you guys!~
Once the clock strikes 12, shout out "Tentacle Year!"