Dave Strider One-Shot

For: ShouTheWorld

Author’s Notes:

Sorry this is REALLY fudging late, but I have summer projects to finish and my internet sucks.

I do not own any HoMeStUcK characters used in this story, nor do I own the video or picture. These all belong to their original owners/creators.

“[NAME]! GET BACK HERE!”

I laughed as I ran from the fuming smuppet-hating male.

If you’re wondering what I did to make Strider mad at me, then you’ll have to go back a loooong time.

Forty-five seconds ago.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Hey Dave. Hey Dave. Hey Dave. Hey. Hey. Hey.” I called, staring at him as he was looking through his stack of CDs.

I had come over a few minutes ago. Inviting myself into his house and sprawling onto his couch as he repeatedly told me to get out. Then giving up once he saw that I was not going to do as he said.

“What?”

“Turn around.”

He sighed, turning to face me as I lay on my stomach.

“Would you jus-”

I had just shoved a smuppet’s 4SS in his face.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And now, we’re here. Me, running from Dave, and Dave trying to strangle me.

“[NAME]! I WILL CATCH YOU!”

“NEVER!” I yelled back, just before tripping over a bump in the rug.

“TRAITOR,” I hissed at the rug, pointing at the inanimate object.

And right after that Dave decided to be a butt and jumped on top of me, wrestling me to be on to then continuing to tickle me until I apologized.

“Just apologize already, $tup!d girl,” he said, jabbing at my sides.

“Hahahaha! NO!!!! AHAHAHAHA!”

After about ten minutes I finally gave in and we just went back to sitting on the couch, texting others.

“… You know what’s really ironic?” Dave asked, looking at me over his cell.

“What?” I asked, not looking up from my screen.

“You know how I said that no person in the world would ever fall for you?”

“Yeah? Oh, and by the way, SCR3W YOU, Strider.” I glared over my phone.

“Yeah, well, the irony of the situation is, I think I’ve fallen in love with you.”

“… Say wha?”

--------

Hopefully this was a bit better. Don’t forget, I’m also doing a Q&A, so be sure to send me some questions!

»Next time! AkuRoku [Kingdom Hearts]«